Sign in to follow this  
Jem

'ER'

I would love it if Doug and Carol could be on the last one...

I love last night.... Benton was awesome.. him and Carter were always so great together

I loved seeing Doug and Carol together...some of it bothered me.... but overall it was awesome... really wish they had somehow found out that the kidney went to Carter!!

I agree it was stupid that Doug never asked about Carter...

Well next week will be the final episode and it looks like its going to be a good one. Get the kleenex out.

My goodness -- it starts at 7 central time -- is it going to be 3 hours?

I have loved this show and watched every season religiously. I really don't want it to end. :bigcry:

I wondered how they would tie the last episode to Dr. Green, since he died. The girl in the tour of prospective med students that kept pausing -- it's his DAUGHTER!!!

Yeah, that was a very cool tie-in! I kept thinkin' she looked familiar! My favorite parts of the final episode took place in the ER. When they showed some of the original group at Dr. Carter's medical center unveiling and then later at the dinner, it was kind of blah and seemed forced. But when they had the emotional scenes with Ernest Borgnine lying in the hospital bed with his dead wife, the woman giving birth to twins (yes, I shed some tears) and Dr. Carter showing the ER to Dr. Greene's daughter; well that's the stuff that made me love the show in the first place. And the ending? Perfection.

i absolutely loooooved the end scene of the show. with all of them out there getting the ambulances and then panning out to see the full hospital! AWESOME JOB! as for the rest of the 2 hours.......it was good, but not the bang i was expecting. i guess i was looking for more excitement, but after i thought about it a bit, they were trying to tie up as many loose ends as possible. it was a very nice ending, imo.

I soooooooooooo agree with you Scuba, Life at County goes on and the way they had it appear was that Carter was going to stay. To me what made the ending so great was when Carter looked at Rachel and said " You ready Dr Green" that was priceless.

It made me want to start singing that song from the Lion King - The Circle of Life

I loved it. I loved the full shot of the hospital. Kind of a goosebump moment for me. I have always loved this show, even when I didn't like it -- if that makes any sense at all. Always a fan.

It's kind of amazing-- all the people that went through there. From Doctors and nurses, to the patients.

Is it wrong to hope for some kind of spin off--- maybe involving Rachel???