Siobhan Magnus - Eliminated 4/28

Dade

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of pimp spot club

predicted elimination spot : top 1-4

LOVE her! She's one of my top 3 faves. I would normally say she's a shoo-in for at the very least the top 4, but Simon's comments about her last performance have me worried.

real has a thing for dark songs. very nasal performance . totally awful .

hitting one big note at end wont make me change my mind

i actually found last note cheesy

I didn't like the first 1/2 at all but, I loved the second 1/2... although the "one" note was pushed a bit too much. Overall, my favorite of the night.

real has a thing for dark songs. very nasal performance . totally awful .

hitting one big note at end wont make me change my mind

i actually found last note cheesy

I agree with you 100%, cheesy screaming last note, started off ok but I did not like it. I like her tho, but not tonight

I loved it-all except the one over-the-top screechy note which made me kinda shudder a bit. I love her theatrics though and she definitely is an original! It's funny because I told my husband she reminded me of a female Adam Lambert with that performance and then Kara said pretty much the same thing.

She had one performance that reminded Kara of Adam. I don't see any comparison between her & Adam beyond that.

She is definitely the most unique out of the entire bunch. She's got a real shot at winning this thing. I just hope the teenyboppers don't discard her over the cuteness of a boy. But I think she appeals to both young & older voters.

I like her but I think she's way too nasal a lot of the time, and I'm pretty tired of the giant over-the-top notes at the end of every song; I do not think she's anywhere near Adam's league, she's not even half as good as Adam imo - I kind of hate her being compared to him. I know she's going to go all the way, though, she might even win imo.

well said agree with pretty much everything above

i wasnt biggest adam fan but even i find that comparison laughable between two

I was SO hoping she wouldn't do the screaming note tonight, but alas...... Not her best performance even without the note. She is still way better than many many others, but I wasn't feeling it tonight with her.

Not her best performance. Had a screeech this week (and last) instead of hitting the big note. But, I thought the rest of it was great, vocally. Thought it was a bad song choice too.

late commentary had to go to rickey to watch all of performance

2/3 of it was good but last note and ending not so good

Did anyone else think that her look didn't go with the song choice? I was waiting for her to do an over the top rock number. The look kinda reminded me of Sanjaya (shudder).

Anyway, she did a decent job but she HAS to stop throwing the "Siobahn scream" into everything she does or she's going to steadily lose votes. I still enjoy seeing and hearing what she does each week though.

Did anyone else think that her look didn't go with the song choice? I was waiting for her to do an over the top rock number. The look kinda reminded me of Sanjaya (shudder).

Anyway, she did a decent job but she HAS to stop throwing the "Siobahn scream" into everything she does or she's going to steadily lose votes. I still enjoy seeing and hearing what she does each week though.

Excellent post! I agree with everything you said. My boyfriend and I were really surprised when we heard what song she was singing because we thought she was going to totally rock out. And I agree that she did a decent job but I'm very tired of the Siobhan scream(great term btw) and I hope she loses it next week.