Paige Miles - Eliminated 3/24

Dade

part of bottom feeders club

predicted elimination spot : top 9-12

What's the name of the girl who just barely missed being in the top ten and being able to go on the tour last season? Well, that's gonna be Paige this season.

Alexis Grace but that reminds me more of lilly since she look like she had a shot to go pretty far in competition

wow speechless

She was actually pretty good and may have saved herself this week!

even on her best night yet she made bottom three

not a good look

imagine what will happen when she has an off night lol

The others would have to work really hard to be worse than she was tonight. That was utterly horrible, and she NEEDS to go home after that pathetic mess of a performance. There was not one redeeming thing about it.

flat and different voices

How does a person sing a song without hitting a single note on key and pitchy throughout and has made it to the top 11 of AI. Embarrassing.

imagine what will happen when she has an off night lol

and now we know, UVP. lol.

Has anyone ever sang "Against All Odds" well on this show?

NO. Why would anyone, except for maybe Adam Lambert, Bo Bice or Kelly Clarkson, choose this song? Unless one can absolutely nail it, it has bootage written all over it.

Did anyone else wonder if she was upset about something when she was singing? Her voice was so shaky and SO off that I thought something was wrong with her, emotionally. But then again, maybe it's because she knew she was sucking ("the life out of that song").

Has anyone ever sang "Against All Odds" well on this show?

Imo the best performance of Against All Odds was from Jessica Sierra on season 4, she's the only one to do it that didn't suck. I don't think anyone should sing that song on Idol, though, especially not the Mariah version! I really hope she leaves after that performance last night.

If it isn't her that goes, it will truly show that ppl vote in a crazy manner alot and it is scary when ppl vote for who they like versus real talent. Scarreeyyy!!!

GLAD she is gone, I just wish she could have taken Tim with her!!

A big Ditto to that,lolol, I notice she did not sing the song she sang last night, wonder why??? Not

2ebti4m.jpg

Love your fat lady UPV