Dade

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

part of pimp spot club

predicted elimination spot : top 1-4

His performance this week was the first one I absolutely loved of his. He's gotta bring it every week or things will change rather quickly.

taylor hicks is back with weird dancing. vocals alright. still not a fan but he is consistent with whatever he does. my only concern is it may get old the same churchy performance week after week

Started off pretty good but, then I get so bored and it just seems to be the same-ol' same-ol'.

For such a big guy, he just does not get the sound out, small voice, if he could just kick it to the back of the theatre it would be better he just never seems to get it out,lol

The vocals were good but the "dancing" was pretty horrendous.

Oops, forgot to comment on him. I think that must be because even though he has a great voice, his performances are just a tad forgettable for me. Just nothin' special, which is disappointing because I think he has a great voice.

I basically enjoyed it but that song is meant to touch the audience emotionally. He has no connection with what he's singing so, even if he's vocally good... it's not enough to make me a fan.

once you seen one michael performance you seen them all

good vocally but pretty much same as other performance

I still think he is one of the top 5 singers (not saying all that much with this group) and pleasant enough to watch and hear. Once again, I bring up the cruise ship reference; Michael's singing is the calibre of talent you see there, IMO.

I enjoyed it more when he was singing it to Miley in the video clip. On stage it was just . . . eh.

He definitely sang it better to Miley but I guess I'm still one of the few here that loves his voice. I think his problem is performance, not vocals. When I close my eyes and listen to him sing, I know that I would buy his cd because I love his smooth, pure vocals. See him in performance though? Not so much. His mannerisms on stage are a little distracting and may cause him some problems when it comes down to the top five.

came way out of his comfort zone

usually he is more churchy

i love when they come out of their comfort zone

very good vocally

Absolutely loved his performance tonight! It actually made me want to look up the song- beautiful!

Every week the same thing. Good, yes. But getting bored.

Fuskie

Who needs him to shake his performances up and show he is not so one sided...

This is exactly how I feel! There's no denying he's got a great voice but that's just not enough to be the American Idol.

his worst performance yet. pitchy throughout

maybe getting out of his comfort zone wasnt right idea