Lee Dewyze

Dade

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of pimp spot club

predicted elimination spot : top 1-4

After last week's performance he's lost his luster for me- he's definitely no Kris Allen or David Cook, that's for sure! I'm guessing he makes it to the middle of the pack (8-5).

make it stop .vocally not good. makes a lot of weird noises

i have a hard time understanding words when he preforms

My favorite of his ever on AI. Still not on his bandwagon but, he at least showed me a glimpse of what other people see.

I agree with Simon too mundane, no personality and I cant understand him either

Very forgettable performance...what did he sing again?

I loved it - great change up to the original, and it was a great song and arrangement for his voice. One of his best performances to date. Ellen - shut up and get to the point, please!

definitely have more personality then usual in his performance. vocally not best singer by far but good fun performance

vocals i give it a C performance B+

Thought it was his best vocal performance but, while he was singing I thinking how this sounds great "live" but, it's got no recording potential. I'm not sure if it's him or the song choices he's making but, it's not contemporary enough, imo.

I loved Lee last night. The song fit him even though it was an older song. So were all the Rolling Stones songs last week. A good song is a good song.

I think going first might hurt him this week if he doesn't have a strong fan base yet.

Thought it was his best vocal performance but, while he was singing I thinking how this sounds great "live" but, it's got no recording potential

I totally agree with you, Cecimom, and will go a step farther and say that I don't think that his performances so far would make one want to spend money to see him in concert either. All in all, he did give a decent performance last night though.

He's one of my favorite boys but I was not impressed last night. I thought the song choice was awful for him, I remember Bo Bice singing that song (in Hollywood week?)and totally killing it because that's his type of song; I wish Lee would have picked something else. He of course sounded great but that's not enough anymore, he needs to get his confidence and stage presence in check and I think he'll be fine.

wont never be best there vocally but he deliver a" great performance" tonight. i didnt want to turn away. one of few performances of night i wasnt bored watching

guys are killing girls tonight

all of them but tim have been pretty good

all but Crystal have fallen way off, but seriously I did not care for that arrangement of that song. i have nothing against his voice, but well, I am just not inot him at all. It is hard for me this year, only one I like alot is Crystal, the others to me just dont compare