Katie Stevens...Eliminated 4/14

Dade

part of bottom feeders club

predicted elimination spot : top 9-12

I think you're right on this one too UNLESS she turns in a surprising stellar performance next week and Ellen runs up and gives her a hug like she did Tim. Oh, that's right it's Rolling Stones week...yep, she's gonna be a bottom feeder.

good in spots. but in bad spots it reminds me of a kid force by their parents to sing

I agree with you Cecimom- as much as I wanted to hate her performance it definitely was better than any of her others.

I can't believe that most people aren't fans of hers. I think this girl has tons of potential. She has a big voice, she can sing... she just has to figure out what it is she wants to sing. As soon as she gets a little more sure of herself she'll be alright.

1st 1/2 of song was great... got a little pitchy it spots.

she ALWAYS starts off good then about midway then fall off the cliff vocally

at that point you hear the kid in her voice

slow parts of song which is the start is always good

Yeah, she started off great but MAN that middle was torture! I liked the song choice for her but her vocals are just not consistent enough to win the competition.

I thought last night was her worst performance vocally, I don't think she sounded very good; she was much better for me during Hollywood week. I still like her, though, and I hope she makes it far enough to get her foot in the Broadway casting door - I think that would be a great route for her to take.

She was even shakey in the beginning, and on the bridge was really yuk. Just dont like this kid as a recording artist, dont think she has the spark she needs and agree with UPV, too young, she shoulda waited a year or so

i didnt think she would have been in bottom three

i thought it would have been andrew instead

I was surprised at first but knew that Ryan was gonna send her right back to sit down, so six in one hand........lol

she is always rough in spots. the good parts are very good n bad parts are very bad

this week cheese cake game is very hard

Thought she held her own this week. Needs to make better song choices or if she goes with an old but a goody like this week... I agree with Simon... should have left the background singers out. Overall... B-

she is always rough in spots. the good parts are very good n bad parts are very bad

this week cheese cake game is very hard

I couldn't agree more!

The vocals? So-so.

My biggest problem: "For five long years, I thought you were my man" She's only 17. That would have made her 12. She cannot have a connection to a song with those lyrics. It bothered me even listening to it.

She's got a great voice she's just not the American Idol. I hope she goes home soon because it seems to me like she really thinks she has a shot at winning, keeping her in every week is just giving her false hope imo.

The vocals? So-so.

My biggest problem: "For five long years, I thought you were my man" She's only 17. That would have made her 12. She cannot have a connection to a song with those lyrics. It bothered me even listening to it.

:animated_rotfl: I never even thought about that! Too funny.

bottom three 2 weeks in a row

not good at all for her chances