Didi Benami - Eliminated 3/31

Dade

part of middle of pack club

predicted elimination spot : top 5-8

I'm hoping you're right on this one, UVP. I don't have as high hopes for her but I do like her voice and would like to see her make it at least into the top ten so she can go on the tour.

had a rough time selling emotions of song. connection wasnt there

I had never heard this song before but, Didi made me want to go find it on u-tube so I could hear it done right.

hated it!!!

A good performance by Didi-unfortunately she ruined a Rolling Stones song though. Actually, pretty much all of them did, except for maybe Siobhan and Crystal. Not a good night all around.

very bland performance

hated it!!!, lol, sorry, I will say that I hated Paige worse, well maybe all of them except for Michael, Crystal, and just part of Shiobhan

Judges comments so far this season:

• Push yourself
  • Do something different
  • Surprise us
  • Change things up

Didi does exactly that and gets told "it wasn't you". I cannot figure out what the judges are talking about. I wasn't crazy about the song choice, but she is trying.

Didi does exactly that and gets told "it wasn't you". I cannot figure out what the judges are talking about.

And Paula isn't even one of the judges this season! LOL, go figure.

I still can't decide whether I like her unique voice or find it annoying. Actually, I think i'm pretty much bordering on mildly annoying but I'm actually still rooting for her to make it at least past Tim, Andrew, Paige and Katie just to p'o the judges.

If she would do the right style of music for her voice it would be great, but that song was not the right choice, hello Linda Rondstadt sings the hell out of that song. Ceci,can't believe you have never heard that song,lol I am old I guess!!

It's so interesting to me how we can all listen to the same thing and hear it so differently. That's why I really love this board, a lot of other boards I post on mostly share the same opinions on things. Thanks for sharing your opinion nebartist!

better then siobhan but why so much anger when she sings.

i wasnt blown away by vocals

bit bland

ryan was a bit too touchy with her after her performance

rumors about them having all offset romance

i am starting to believe it now

Well dbl yuk if she is doin Seacrest, eeeeewwwee

Sorry I do not get her at all, did not like it, thought she put nothing into it at all, it was worse than dull for me , but then I have never liked her as a singer or a performer. If you have to try as hard as she does sorry you just dont have it. Maybe for certain kinds of music but even then it would not be consistant in my opinion

Not good, not good at all. I think she may have sealed her fate, although I'd personally much rather see Tim or Katie go home first.