Crystal Bowersox

Dade

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of pimp spot club

predicted elimination spot : top 1-3

Agree with uvp. This years Adam (who I miss so much). Will make it far, but don't think she will win.

who do you think will win?

the field this year is pretty weak across the board

I'm already seeing her in the final two- unless she develops a bad attitude towards the judges before then...OR suffers from a sudden case of Chris Daughtry disease (He's still my favorite AI contestant!).

who do you think will win?

the field this year is pretty weak across the board

Very weak, I agree. As to who will win I am not sure, but it won't be her. Judges are pushing her too hard. It's going to be someone like Kris who comes from behind.

well even thou i am not a fan i do admit week in week out she is consistent . ok vocals for me not blown away but ok

her and michael are the consistent bunch

would like to still see her without guitar clutch thou

Not a fan but, there were a couple moments tonight were I saw a performer and those were awesome. Unfortunately, she doesn't sustain it. First 1/2 of song was vocally weak and it seemed like she was thinking of something other than being on stage.

Totally dissagree with those who are not fans, this girl is awesome, go on you tube and listen to some of her own songs,it is hard when you have to cover other ppls music, she is a really good writer and I see great things for her. She could win,I agree she was pre-occupied tonight, but as UPV says she is consistant which is something I cant say for the rest of them. I think it is a truly weak season, and I would really want someone with genuine talent to make it and win. Not Lacey or Paige, or even Didi for that matter. I guess you can say I am a crystal fan all the way.

well I decided to put this link to this song crystal wrote and is singing, I love it, and it isn't really my favorite type of music.

I'm totally sold on this girl- loved it! Yes, it wasn't her best performance but still great, imo.

from what I read from all the outpiuring on you tube she has alot of music she has written out there but because of the Idol rules it is not allowed to be listened to till the competition is over. I did find some obsecure stuff tho, of her just jammin,one india areie(sp) tune that was really good. ok, I'll shut up now,lol She will get signed regardless of whether she wins idol or not.

She will get signed regardless of whether she wins idol or not.

Yep, and it'll probably be better if she doesn't win because then she won't be signed to a contract that limits her. Adam Lambert and Chris Daughtry are excellent examples of past contestants who have become more successful by NOT winning.

ryan really put her on spot tonight

somewhat kinda unfair to her

I didn't really like the way Ryan put her on the spot , I see them trying to put Shiobhon out in front and really she could never be as good as Adam Lambert, that guy had it, and I find Shiobhan mediocre at best.

I thought she did a good job of defending herself by saying "don't put words in my mouth". If the judges feel she acts like she has the competition wrapped up . . . well isn't that the confidence they want to see from some of the others? They're so contradictory this season they make me nuts.

Keep doing what you're doing Crystal. I love it.

well even thou i am not a fan i do admit week in week out she is consistent . ok vocals for me not blown away but ok

her and michael are the consistent bunch

would like to still see her without guitar clutch thou

I really dont see her guitar as a crutch, it is part of who she is, she is more than a singer she is a musician

Totally dissagree with those who are not fans, this girl is awesome, go on you tube and listen to some of her own songs,it is hard when you have to cover other ppls music, she is a really good writer and I see great things for her. She could win,I agree she was pre-occupied tonight, but as UPV says she is consistant which is something I cant say for the rest of them. I think it is a truly weak season, and I would really want someone with genuine talent to make it and win. Not Lacey or Paige, or even Didi for that matter. I guess you can say I am a crystal fan all the way.

well I decided to put this link to this song crystal wrote and is singing, I love it, and it isn't really my favorite type of music.

Love Farmer's Daughter!! I listen to it at least once a day so beautiful!! Can't wait to buy her album, wish I could buy Farmer's Daughter yesterday!

Have you heard this? It is a podcast she was on when she was pregnant. she sings 5 or 6 originals I love Grey Haired Rock Stars

http://chicagoacoustic.net/podcasts/episod...l-bowersox.html

U have to download the show

Oh also love her cover of Video hope she sings that on Idol

I've not been on the Crystal bandwagon BUT, I think she may have just won AI with that performance. AMAZING!!!

consistent like always

love kara asking her would she put guitar down just once

just once crystal

Well, noone in my humble opinion even came close to Crystal tonight, she is just special to me. I think she is really a cut above all the others on ths season.

And Neb, thanks for posting that link, I really enjoyed it, and was looking around for more of her stuff, so thank you, I most definately would buy her music.

I see no reason for Crystal to put down her guitar, it is part of her, and who she is, whch is not just a singer. Alecia wouldn't push her piano away, so I say Crystal s fine with her guitar.

That song she is playing 2nd is really beautiful, again thanks for posting it Neb

She stands out so much above the rest right now -kind of like Adam did last season - that I'm guessing she won't win. Someone else- either Siobahn, Michael or Casey- will play the Kris Allen role and sneak up and take the crown. That being said, she is my absolute favorite and deserves to win.