Casey James - Eliminated 5/19

Dade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

part of middle of pack club but potential to slide into pimp spot club

predicted elimination spot : top 5-8

I like him alot too and can definitely see him making it at least to the four or five spot. I'm guessing he'll do really well for Rolling Stones week next week. Ruby Tuesday or Honky Tonk Woman maybe?

was this whole song just chorus. average vocals. another safe performance

I liked it but, he has to do something more if he wants to win AI.

I agree Ceci, but man oh man he is smokin hot, and I dont even like blondes.

Yeah, he's good looking and he can sing but I agree with the judges- it's like a light still needs to go on inside him. I still like him though and hope he can improve.

I'm such a dork - I read the spoiler for him as Power of GOLD, not Power of Love, and I'm a huge Dan Fogelberg song and I was looking forward to hearing what he would do, and then POOF back to reality LOL. I love Casey's voice, but I kinda agree with Simon, that it wasn't really a current type of song. I think Kara is almost a little disgusting with her moon cowing over Casey. He could have picked a better song, but he did okay with what he picked.

I enjoy it... I like him but, he's still not going to win with these performances.

very good performance

suits his vocals talents

perfect song for him

Loved the vocals but it would've been even better if he'd put away the guitar and just sang it with the mike stand in hand. \I know he's a good guitar player but I think he would've connected better with the audience.

Casey is Hawt and has a great voice :smitten:

not bad vocally BUT i have seen this same performance the last few weeks. guitar skills are out of world thou.

consistent but i agree with ellen generic

I love watching him more and more each week. He gets more comfortable on stage and it shows. Love his voice, his looks, his vibe, his guitar... love him!!! :D

He definitely seemed more comfortable on stage tonight than I've ever seen him- great performance. This week's cheesecake game IS gonna be tough!