Andrew Garcia...Eliminated 4/14

Dade

I went to high school in Moreno Valley so I gotta have love for my hometown boy! I feel so bad for him, though. You can totally tell that the pressure to deliver another "Straight Up" performance is getting to him, it was obvious that he picked "Genie in a Bottle" thinking it would have the same affect. He needs to relax and not over-think his song choices anymore; I think he can recover from the semis if he does that.

part of middle of pack club

predicted elimination spot : top 5-8

I like him, I hope he hasn't peaked.

seem like he has

he was off last two weeks and maybe even first week

Yeah, I really liked him too but the judges are right when they said his performances are getting worse instead of better. I'm hoping he can nail it next week for Rolling Stones week because I think that would shoot him back up to the top four or five. If not, he'll be lucky if he makes it mid-pack. Maybe something like Under My Thumb or Start Me Up, perhaps?

not best vocals but not worst either

i am again with simon in between but much better then last week

he is still in middle range of bunch when coming in he was a fav to win it all

lil rounds syndrome

It was okay. Has some pitch problems throughout but, there was a couple really good moments too.

lil rounds syndrome

I think you nailed it UVP!

He continues on a downward slope- and I had mad love for him at first.

you can tell he is trying but he just not connecting

his voice hasnt translated well to live stage

audition round he sound much different

See my last post about Andrew. I would just say the exact same thing.

So let me talk about his hair. It has grown into some kind of pompadour. And with that doughy body, am I the only one who thought he looked like a butch lesbian last night?

I now see why he's been hiding behind his guitar. Bad advice, Miley, bad advice.

What a dissapointment for him this season, he has not had one good show, and yet he is still there.

i thought for sure this week he would have been in bottom three

but again just last week he didnt even touch bottom three

i guess he has a loyal bit of supporters out there lol

I just hope he could pull himself back in to what got him there in the first place, better then Tim and the other guy, see I just block the other guy totally out,lol,

better then siobhan , tim , didi but something about his tone i dont like . the words that comes out just seem weird

I liked it... not a "moment" but, at least it was in the right direction.

He definitely went back up the ladder with that performance...but he's going to have to prove that he can do it next week too.

He's back! (well, almost) What a great performance last night. I think he finally realized that he was trying to hard to recreate a moment when he should be trying to make new moments on stage. He went back to his roots and took a song and completely made it his own, I hope he brings it like this next week, too.