The Top 10 Results

Fuskie

Who will be leaving us tonight? Drama is about to unfold on this stage. Ready? This is American Idol!

Sadly, tonight the journey ends for another two guys and another two girls based on your 27,000,000 votes. Plus Danny Gokey is back on the AI stage and of course say hi to your judges, Randy, Ellen, Kara and Simon. Simon was watching himself last night and he thinks he got it wrong. Once in particular was so bad he had to turn the TV off, but he won't share who it is. There are times you watch it back and you go what were you thinking?

Your results will be served up in just a minute but first its I Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas. It's the Group Song, also known as 3 minutes for me to finish eating dinner.

Well that was perfectly awful. And the burger wasn't that great either.

It is results night and we are losing two tonight. We'll start with the guys. Dim the lights and back row, please stand up.

Tim, you sang Come On Get Higher. After the nationwide vote, Tim, you are safe.

Now let's go to Todrick, Todrick Hall. You sang What's Love Got To Do With It. After the nationwide vote, please hang standing up a second.

Let's go to Michael Lynche. You sang its a Man's Man's Man's World. After the nationwide vote, Big Mike, spread out on the couch, take a seat, you are safe.

Now let's go to Casey. You sang I Don't Want To Be. After the vote, the Cougar is going to hang with Casey a little longer. Take a seat, you are safe.

Todrick, hang a little longer. John (Park), you sang Gravity. Randy, what has happened with these contestants since their audition? One of them is going to go home. Randy says one just hasn't shown up.

After America's vote, John Park, you are going home. John Park, ladies and gentlemen. John's highlight is meeting the girls and guys he lost to, but he has no regrets as he reprises the performance from which he could get no lift.

One more guy to go. Find out who after this break.

We have already lost John and its time to lose another guy. Front row please stand up.

Lee, you sang Lips Of An Angel. America voted and they agreed with the judges. You may sit down, you are safe.

Aaron Kelly. How are you? OK. Ready to get this over with? Yes, Sir. You sang My Girl. After the nationwide vote, sorry to do this to you, you may sit down, you are safe.

Alex Lambert. You sang Everybody Knows. After the vote, Alex, you are going to have to get in touch with that instinct. You are back for another week, you are safe.

That leaves us with Jermaine and Andrew. Gentlemen, please come to the center of the stage.

Andrew, you sang You Give Me Something. Jermaine, you sang What's Going On. Ellen, does it frustrate you to see these two up here? She is sad because every Thursday gets hard after you get to know these guys. Sad, not frustrated.

The person who is safe and around for another week is....

Andrew. That means Jermaine, it is the end of the line for you. Jermaine Sellers, everybody. You were one of our more vocal contestants even when you were not singing. Jermaine says he sang from his heart and the way he sings you can't be taught. He respects the other singers. In Gd there is no failure, so he leaves happy and appreciates everyone to the fullest. And everyone needs to go get a onesy. And then he performs one last time before the curtain falls on his Idol dreams.

The guys are down by two, the girls face your results next. Plus Danny Gokey. Stay with us!

And now someone who stole America's hearts with his story. Singing his new single My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me, its Danny Gokey!

Ellen says Danny was fantastic and she is going to put him through. Danny invites himself on to her show to dance. Danny explains how he got into country soul for his new album and how it is great to tell a story and connect with the fans.

Right now there are 10 girls coming down from the red room but two of them are going home. Find out who after this message.

Over the past 2 nights, you have spoken and so far going home are John & Jermaine. Now two girls will get the bad news. Dim the lights and let's get to it. Back row, please stand up.

Lilly, you sang A Change Is Going To Come. After the nationwide vote, what do you think is going to happen? I don't know, Ryan, tell me. You are safe. What? You are safe, take a seat. Congratulations.

Paige Miles, you sang Walk Away. After the vote, Paige, would you take a seat. You are safe. Congratulations.

And now we are up to Katie, Katie Stevens. You sang Put Your Records On. After the vote, Katie, you are safe. Take a seat, you'll come back again.

That leaves us with Didi and Michelle. Didi, you sang Lean On Me. Michelle, you sang Arms Wide Open. One of you stays, one of you goes. Kara, which one do you think based on this week's performances will be the one to go? I wasn't crazy with Didi's performance last night, but Michelle after watching it over it was technically off, very sharp, and you may be in jeopardy.

Here are the results. The person who is safe and returning next week is Didi. That means it is the end of the road for Michelle. Michelle Delamor, everybody. The audience is audibly shocked. Michelle says she got so wrapped up in trying to do everything right for the judges she forgot to perform. But she has learned a lot and she was born to do this. Michelle gets one last chance to perform.

But we have one more girl to go home. Right after this message.

This is it, one more lady has to leave tonight. Let's find out what you had to say. Front row, please stand up.

We start with Katelyn. You sang The Scientist. After the vote, the race for you continues. You are safe.

Crystal Bowersox. Ryan Seacrest. Yes I am. You sang Long As I can See The Light. After America's vote, you are safe. Congratulations, you are coming back.

Siobhan, you sang Think. Siobhan, after the vote, America has decided that you are safe. You may take a seat. Congratulations, you are coming back next week.

So Haeley and Lacey. Please come down here and take your spot.

Let's start with Haeley. You sang The Climb. Lacey, you sang Kiss Me. One of you stays, one of you goes. Simon, do you think one of these girls deserves a second chance? Yes, but it is very obvious who is going to go home. Maybe to you.

After the nationwide vote, the girl who is leaving us tonight is Haeley. Lacey, you are safe and back again to compete next week.

Do you think experience was what got you here? I think the experience was great and I will do my best going forward. What will you do when you get back to school? Learn.

We take a look back at the journeys of John Park, Jermaine Sellers, Michelle Delamor and Haeley Vaughn before Haeley reprises her competition-ending performance.

That's it for tonight. We are back next Tuesday with the girls and Wednesday with the guys if all goes as planned. Thank you and goodnight.

Fuskie

Who once again has no problem with America's choices but he must have missed tonight's Ford commercial...

got both guys correct that went home tonight

tim is looking solid with vote for worst support for at least another week or so :)

3-1 i thought haeley was safe with vote for worst support

? how the hell is voting for lacey that she manages to survives two week when she clearly one of worst both weeks

uvp biggest shocker of night is lacey is safe once again

Well, I think with these 4 in particular it is just a matter of time, I think Haley went because she is sooo young and ppl really weren't diggin her, but I really am annoyed by Lacey so she will prolly go next week, this was Haleys week, and Jermaine. Well I really do not think this guy gets it, or that he understands how he comes off to everyone, coocckkyy!!!!Least we will not have to listen to him go on about how the judges are wrong (not his words, just his attitude)and how he came up in the church. I also think John coulda stayed another week, and they coulda let the 1st guy who was safe go, cant even remember his name, shows ya how great I think he is,lol. So another week gone, I hope it starts getting a little more exciting in the weeks to come, because so far I am underwhelmed.

Is the guys name that I am thinkin about Tim?? I noticed you mentioned his name UPV and it stuck a bell,lol

yep tim is that guy

Yep, that's the one I thought could've gone and John could've stayed another week.

(Toddrick was the one that was up against John, to stay or go. Tim is the VFTW nominee.)

I got Jermaine and Haeley right, for the boot tonight. I'm sooo happy that Haeley is gone... I almost don't care about the rest of the show. :lol:

Michele leaving tonight is a total bummer for me... I guess I get it though... she was the 2nd worst this week (among the girls) imo.

I am happy tho that Kara stepped up and said after listening to her over again she changed her mind, see I thought Michele was really unhappy with her performance and was showing that on her face, but then she got 2 good reviews and let it slide, I think she was hoping for the best, but it went the other way, I think the public likes Didi enough to give her another chance when I thought her performance was really awful. Since I really like Crystal and Lilli and 3rd Shihban, I will tune in, and the guys, Michael, lee, and Casey will keep me in the hunt

Thank God, that VFTW wasn't able to save Haeley to torture us another week! YES!!!!! The only one I felt a little bad about tonight was John Park. Let me explain, because I didn't care for his performance AT ALL last night...........BUT if he had sung (sang, sung???) last night like he did tonight, I think he might have still been there. He sang it to night with passion, conviction, and he was completely connected to the song, and I even saw some personality from him. It's just a shame Tim Urban didn't go home instead, because he is pathetic.

Oh, and my ears are still bleeding from listening to Haeley do her swan song - it was worse than it was last night, and that is saying alot!!

ONE more thing.................I loved seeing Danny Gokey -- he was so upbeat, and looked great - I think he's slimmed down a bit. Good to see him moving past the sad times, and I think he'll do well at country. He's kinda Rascal Flatt-ish.....

I'm ok with the way things went. I never warmed up to Michelle at all, and Jermaine, John and Haeley were absolutely the right picks to go home.

I wish John had had one more shot too Sugar. Not that I thought he could win AI but, there was something I was diggin' and would have preferred to hear him over many of the other guys. But, oh well... se' la vie.

Oh and I couldn't even listen to Haeley after about 10 seconds and just fast forwarded to the end. Seems she was a genuinely nice person though... most of the girls were pretty broken up.

Soooo, here's my shocker, water cooler, gossippy THOUGHT (not fact just an observation/guess) I think Crystal is... preggers. I know she's not miss skinny mini but, during her performance Wednesday night I noticed a bit of bloating and thought it may just have to do with the medical situation. Then last night... I don't know... but, I thought I saw a baby tummy bump???

I read somewhere that her medical condition is that she is a serious diabetic and is on a pump and the pump was not regulating which really coulda thrown her into some serious sugar problems. I dont think she is preg, but I can see havin to go to the hospital for the insulin pump. I will have to go back and find the article that I read

I read somewhere that her medical condition is that she is a serious diabetic and is on a pump and the pump was not regulating which really coulda thrown her into some serious sugar problems. I dont think she is preg, but I can see havin to go to the hospital for the insulin pump. I will have to go back and find the article that I read

That's what I read, too. I think I may have read it on Mjsbigblog.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

American Idol 9 March 4 - Four More Gone!

March 4, 2010 07:01:53 by Candace Young

Tonight on FOX we will learn who will stay another week on American Idol 9, and which two girls, and two guys, will be sent home disappointed. Did America