August 1st Live Feed Updates

Howie leaves the hammock to leave rach and janelle to talk.

R: hasn't beau been acting weird lately

J: he's getting bitchier and bitchier

R: well, you know all we can do is go with whatever happens and if we have to go out then good.

J: we will have HOH next week

R: i hope

J: i think we will

J: we are talking about next week with hoh and thinking about putting up ivette and jenny up, winning the veto, taking jenny off and then putting up maggie

R: we need to get james up there.

J: i know

R: so they are willing to vote kaysar out yet they are willing to sit around and smoke with them

J: yeah they actually called him out to do that.

R: are you sure they are going to vote him out

J: positive

J: do you think it was james that they wanted

R: yes, i really do, with the hole hate thing and he sold cappy out but cappy was selling him out

J: they are very narrow minded, they don't see things, it's strange.

*howie came back to hammock*

Back to convo with kaysar and april

A: i like sarah however i feel sorry for her

K: i don't like her

B: she has no opinon

A: james was scared for a bit there, he was kissing everyone asses, i tolde james that you would put my ass up there and he kept saying no.

B: he'd probably put up my ass

A: you know what, i hope you do believe me, if you don't you will see it when you get home

K: i do believe you, i already suspected these things and have already called it in the DR

K: he can read people but so can i

A: i told you that last week

K: he told me how they can't get seperated. He need's here

A: she does him

K: he need's this money to go back to school

A: yesterday when i was talking to him, he went up to ivette in the storage room, he told ivette that i was ratting my group out to kaysar

A: mother of god

B: she's vendictive

K: i want you guys to do me a fav, i dont want you to meantion this conversation so he doesn't change his choices. I'll make sure he doesn't make it

A: we wont

A: i was trying to tell howie earlier however he kept saying he didn't care

K: i want everyone to act normal and do your thing

A: i'm never nice to him.

April is telling kaysar that james came over to her and told her that he knows he is safe and wouldn't be going home.

A: it just blows my mind

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April is telling kaysar that maggie is fully aware that april is talking to kaysar right now.

A: sarah is being so nice to racheal and stuff, maybe she knows we are telling people.

K: i talked to janelle and said, do you think that something is up? for the last 3 days i thought something was up.

A: oh, you've been saying that to janelle

K: yes, i put myself on the line

A: i knew it. i was telling you last week. You didn't get to know him that well until HOH. We knew him

K: i told you i think he is dangerous and i was going to take that chance, he stabbed me in the back

A: i was so pissed off last week kaysar, you can tell him what i said

K: it does me no good to tell him, why would i tell him, you are being honest with me and i'm being honest with you

A: FYI maggie is a nurse and james keeps thinking she a cop.

April and beau are telling kaysar that they are planning on telling james that maggie is a laywer and stuff.

A: can you tell me what he does for a living what scare of a career is it.

K: it's high up there. kinda. it's more secret and like probing people for answers.

A: james told me that some things are suppose to be kept secret, i believe that he's evil and will backstab everyone. i knew he was going to do it to you this week.

K: he is probably watching this conversation right now

A: what are you going to say

K: this is what we are going to do, i've heard enough and we'll start another conversation. i'll lie and make up some other things and we'll go from there.

Feed changes to to howie and janelle but went to fish right away because howie is talking about paper work that he shouldn't be discussing.

James walks up to the hammock with jan and howie and says "are they talking stratedgy"

H: they have to be, all 3 cameras are on them

J: that's what i thought.

Now they are talking about eating all the candy and feeling fat.

J: what is going on inside, anything?

James: nope, i just washed the dishies and stuff

J: did you see the champs upstairs?

James: yeah

James: april is over there pleading her case

Jan: i'm dying to know what that conversation is about.

James: everyone is acting scared shitless.

Howie is talking about a previous conversation that occured

Jan: if one of us goes up against kaysar how are we going to know what's going on

James: maggie is the tie breaker vote.

James: i asked kaysar what he wants, he doesn't want the tie breaker decision. so in that case, i'll vote for him.

Jan: that is so shitty

James: we are all going to be faced with it

Jan: really?

James: yeah. we have to vote for someone we don't like first, then friends

James: there worse move would be to lose the HOH comp with both me and kaysar in the house.

H: good god.

Howie starts wrestling around with janelle.

Jan: you mean it's going to be a power struggle every single week.

James: with ivette and beau we know where they stand, to me it's not as dangerous.

Jan: to you maybe, not for me

James: when you know who hates you, it's a lot better. if they win HOH we don't know who they are going to put up.

James: HOH, so i'd put up april and ivette. Jenny and april are coming over and talking to me about being nervous.

James: the reason i dont want to put up ivette is because she keeps saying she wants to go home.

Rach joins conversation at the hammock.

Jan: i can't wait for next week's HOH comp

Feed one and two are showing the conversation at the hammock.

Feed 3 and 4 are showing empty rooms.

Janelle leaves the hammock and say's she will be right back.

James and howie are talking about some chick with a great body who they saw somwhere "hotel"

R: what do you think

J: what do you mean what i thinks

J: it's going to be an even vote 4-4. me and kaysar in this house is having two masterminds in the house. They will make it so maggie is the one who get's the choice, the tie breaker vote.

h: that gives her more power to say that on national tv

R: she can't bet on her 4 people

J: her 4 people will do anything she wants

R: yeah but...

H: i'd leave both you and kaysar in this game, if you guys are really wanting to win it.

James: did you see them today, you guys killed them. it took them forever to figure it out and only because they came over and saw yours first.

They are talking about the comp.

R: it was a blow to them

J: they are the weak players. if i win HOH i want to nominate the pairs to see how bad they can save themselves.

R: hmm

Racheal is talking about how bad howie's feet stunk last night. James is talking about april and the k-mart spokesmodel stuff

J: they are to afraid of confrontation.

R: you are drinking a coke, omg you are going to be up all night

Sarah joins conversation all giggly.

Rach and sarah are talking about the movie.

April, kaysar and beau talking now.

Jenny comes and takes a picture of them sitting outside. They are looking at the pictures and deciding which one they want to keep. Beau is still wanting to smoke that stuff of kaysar's.

April wants jen to keep some of the pictures so she can print them off and have some as well. She asked jenny where maggie and ivette are ( playing chess)

A: you are not going to be pissed if we dont know who is going up right?

K: no it doesn't matter, i'm going home

A: that is so sad kaysar

K: i know i'm like semi smart.

B: semi-smart yeah right you bastard

K: i mean. i didn't know how long i was going to be here. i just wanted to make sure. i made the best out of the situation. i want to see what happens next, what twist's, i wish i could do that.

A: yeah. you are going to be known for that. (dont know exactly)

They are talking about james and how he thinks he is smarter then james, even when it came to the chess comp, i gave it to him says kaysar.

Kaysar is telling beau and april how he put himself out there and let people make up their mind regarding it.

K: this is a game. this is the craziest thing i've ever done, i know there are better things out there for me, i wanted to go crazy, i wanted to take risk's, you only have once chance. i could have been out of here in the first week due to nothing personal. maybe i'll earn some respect from people here and the people watching

beau and april are acting like kaysar's best friend.

K: i felt so shitty when i walked by eric and he was just laying around, not being hiself all full of engery and live.

A: yeah

K: even if he never wants to talk to me again, you guys can tell him.

A: once everyone sits back and watches the show. i have never seen this side of you and he will see this side of you, eric has seen the other side of that person ( james)

A; it's sad

K: it is sad. but. i've spoken to maggie i've told her "it's a game" i don't play this 100 percent of a game. but it's more then that to me.

K: i can come up with other plans, i'm more restricted.

A: his balls are to the walls he will do everything and and anything ( james)

K: it was his idea to put eric up and stuff.

A: he told me that you all wanted eric but you all agreed on it.

K: the reason why i felt it was justified is because i told eric to stay out of veto, he was not suppose to get invovled and everything was fine. i told him deal is off if he does. part of the game was to put pressure on him.

Kaysar is telling him that james wanted to join his team of players because he was freaked out.

K: i've seen things you guys dont, i told maggie that. that is why i called the deal off. i know eric was a good player, i knew he would go all the way. so that was the reason

A: you know as soon as he won the power he started to come over and hang around with us. james kept saying "you need to remember that i saved you"

K: james told me that eric deserved it. i felt like shit. you'll see in the DR how i felt. i thought i couldn't really go through with this.

K: james kept pushing me to do it.. do it.. do it.. was it reason enough to put him up. i was leaning towards it however i wasn't sure i wanted to do it.

A: james is right on, we are ready to vote his ass out

K: why do you think he's acting like this, like a chicken with his head cut out.

A: his eyes where watering, he was begging for his life.

K: i told james he need's to calm down and that i didn't want him on our team if he's going to be like that

K: i asked james if he was "fucking" me over and he said no.

A: we where in the room and he kept ringing the HOH room

K: he's trying to safe himself

A: sarah came upstairs and begged us to safe james.

K: who was there

A: everybody

A: he came up to me, jennifer and ivette, guys if i leave, promise me that you guys will take care of sara, she can't do this without me. the thing is i know. rach and howie and janelle probably don't trust us. we all have one common interest.

K: i'm good friends with janelle and howie because we where outcast's.

A: yeah

A: why do you think i'm telling you, these people have never done anything to me.

A: i'm thinking about next week, i know we are seperate but we can band together to get those two out (james and sara) then we can seperate again. we can't let either one of them win, that's what i'm saying.

k: i know.

A: if james or sarah wins HOH we don't know what they are going to do

K: i dont want ( cant hear)

A: if he leaves, for sure, why don't you get them together on thursday and get his ass out. i dont have a problem doing it. they wont tell him

K: they trust me more then they trust him

A: i know they do, that is why i wanted to tell you. i understand it's fair game and everyone is in groups but i'm pissed off.

A: you are not shitting me are you?

K: with what

A: with what you are saying

K: no

A: i know you couldn't have made that up.

K: i could tell something was up, they where acting very strange

A: i wasn't going to say anything about them. i couldnt say anything becuase they people could burst me, know what i'm saying

B: this stuff is harsh.

K: what is today, sunday or monday

B: sunday

*long silence**

Howie, rach, sarah, james and janelle are talking at the hammock..

(wish i joined this convo earlier)

James: her days are numbered

Rach: yes

James: i just want these days to be over. this game is hard because we have no way to sway the votes because it's so divided.

Rach: it's interesting how april goes around and tells people that she likes kaysar

H: you keep your enemies closer

James: as long as we know we are all together we are good, i dont' care if you go and talk to maggie tomorrow i know you wont turn on me

they stopped talking about about it.. (james is pulling a fast one over them)

they are talking about the movie now... that the girls watched

Guest Shockalot

Howie and Janelle intense convo while Kaysar showers.

Howie: "Right now James is our closest Ally.. you may not like it.. but he is"

Howie and Janelle have agreed in principle that it will benefit them to appear with James until the power shifts against James - then agree to take him out.

By taking James out (which they want to do anyways) they hope to win favour with James opponents on the Maggie Team.

Howie and Janelle are whispering and being very private ... but it appears to Kaysar will not here them.

Not anyone else around.

Kaysar comes from the shower and talking to Howie and Janelle:

"You know what.. I think she really IS an ER Nurse!"

"James ... he did.. he said.. (whispering)"

"She is not a Cop.. she is a Nurse"

Janelle adds "Ohhh He is SO bad!"

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar is really giving Howie and Janelle the 'how-to' on what they must do for the following weeks.

Howie and Janelle are listening to Kaysar but they more interested in speaking to each other about the plan.

They are all very upset with James saying they hate people who will do anything to win.

Janelle asks Kaysar what the deal was over the 'Bible Incident'.

Sorry readers but they are whispering and fast, but it had something to do with Beau having a Bible and someone (James?) actually putting their hand on it and 'Swearing' loyalty and a promise to nominate Rachel.

Kaysar is very intense and he is telling Howie and Janelle he knows he will be going and he is accepted that - but he will not stand to see them go too. He will do anything now to keep them in this game after he is gone!!

He advises them: "If you get HoH.. dont take out the Queen next.. take out James!"

Its settled that no matter which team gets HoH - James must leave next!

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar:

"I put all my trust in you guys (H&Jan) and it worked.. but James, James.. Ive seen this type before and I went and put all my trust in him and it blew up in my face.. I should never have done that"

Kaysar adds "Dude.. I wish I was still gonna be here.. I wish I was gonna stay.,,, Maybe Big Brother will come up with something for me"

Kaysar reflects on conversations with James earlier in the game and that he could tell that James recognised Kaysar as the smartest person in the house and James wanted to get Kaysar from that day on.

Hard to follow all this because Kaysar is retro-fitting what many many past incidents and situations and convos 'really meant' and how he can see it now.

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar wants to tell James that James is playing the stupidest strategy by doing anything and saying anything to win.

Howie: "what.. when?"

Kaysar says sometime.

Kays is regretting taking the risk on James. He repeats how "He should have known better".

Kaysar is really beating himself up for trusting James.

Kaysar says "Im sorry.. I feel like I let the whole team down"

They assure him not to worry. he did his best.

To Sum up..

The main thing is for them (Howie, Janelle, Rachel) to pretend James is safe with them.

IF James gets HoH he will target Maggie and Co first.

IF Maggies Team wins HoH they will put up James.

If TeamHowie wins HoH they will put up James but act like they want favour for doing it.

Guest Shockalot

2:36 BBT.

Howie and Kaysar go over and over almost every feasible combination.

What if:

.... gets HoH

.... gets PoV

... gets put up

Really just running these in circles and rapid fire every possibility.

Every now and then someone says: "Here is what we need to do... we need to win that HoH!"

2:50BBT

Kaysar looks to have boxed up something (his Hookah Bong?) and brought it inside before getting to bed.

Looks like everyone has gone to bed now.

Nighters

This took place very quickly late last night/early morning after Kaysar's conversation with Beau and April. Rachael and Howie were talking in the bathroom in front of the mirror and she is talking to Howie about how Kaysar was having a weird conversation with them and that if something weird happens like him staying and her going home, Howie better annihilate him/them (couldn't tell if she said him or them but it seemed to be about Kaysar). Rachael seemed really angry. Janelle was then there and said 'what' and then they split up really fast. I'm not sure if Janelle heard the whole thing. It was very fast.

Later (as already posted) Kaysar explains to Howie and Janelle that they were talking about James backstabbing them. Howie wants to wake Rachael up to explain to her what really happened because she was so upset and he is worried about her being awake way earlier than any of them and not knowing. He did not end up waking her up though.