Top 10 females perform

Dade

The guys and girls are swapping nights due to Crystal Bowersox being ill.

Wow, that's a new one. I've seen people have to perform sick before, so she must be very very sick. BUT what happens if some other girl is sick tomorrow night - she'd be screwed. But I'm not disappointed, because frankly, I'd rather watch the guys over the girls anyway.

pretty nice of idol to do this for her . guys must be pissed with change thou

What I heard on another board is that Crystal is a type 1 diabetic and had a problem with her insulin pump that forced the hospital visit.

Fuskie

Who can imagine how a hypoglycemic convulsion such as what Amanda on BB9 went through could detract from your live show preparation...

crystal - no pimp spot surprised. ok but a bit boring to me vocally

but clearly she is going to be golden girl this season. simon is already saying kelly clarkson comparison meh...............

Crystal first up - from the hospital right into the fire. She picked a great song from the right genre. I loved her doing a Creedance song. She brings to mind Janis Ian (yeah, I know most of you won't know who that is) and I'd love to hear her do one of those songs. Loved her tonight. Going first is a bad position, though.

haeley- do right thing america enough is enough

lacey - back to back weeks with awful performance. totally see why she missed cut last year . performance was totally creepy for me . another good candidate for vote for worst

Lacey - MILES better than last week. The song choice suited her. I don't get the judges - if they change the song, they tell them not to mess with a good thing. If they don't change it they are karoke. Make up your mind!!

Katie - GREAT SHOES!!! She had a tremedous lower register. Most girls lose it when they sing that low. Her upper register is very good too. I liked it overall.

katie - C overall for me. idol really needs to raise age limit to 18 . i am sick of tired of them telling those 16 they need to sing age appropriate song. if they cant sing any song they shouldnt be in competition

didi- wow she a butcher a classic . you need soul to sing that song. she wasnt emotionally involved to sing that song

michelle - i liked last week .no connection with song at all. i think she maybe a one hit wonder . when is next week she can sing an alicia song

Michelle - interesting that she chose Creed. I am a huge fan of CREED doing that song, not so much for Michelle doing it. I didn't like it, and I think it got worse the longer it went on. A huge risk that did not pay off, IMHO.

ETA - I think Lee D. could sing that song. PS - Cara is on CRACK tonight. I guess Simon passed her the pipe (after he hit it again himself).

Lily Scott - beside judges clearly trying to fool viewers that this night hasnt been awful. i didnt find her very good. megan 2.0 .

Lily - she is so unique, and unlike some of the other females who are trying too hard to sound different - she really does without having to force it. I liked it tonight.

katelyn very good vocals

paige - should have went last week . meh for me pitchy all over place

Paige - glad she chose an upbeat song, but doing Kelly Clarkson? Not a good idea on AI. She does have a good voice, but I wasn't a huge fan of the song choice for her.

ETA - Does anyone else think she has trouble enunciating?

siobhan- song was a bit too big for her overall. but she did nail that closing note wowwwwww

but i do hear lisp