Top 10 males perform

Dade

The guys will perform Tuesday March 3 and the girls will perform Wednesday March 4.

michael-too churchy for me i guess ok

Michael Lynche - I liked it. He definitely sang with a lot more passion than last week.

John Park - Didn't much like it. He is so disconnected, and no passion.

john park - seem safe vocal wise ok overrall not jumping out of my seat

casey= guitar = fail . not very good vocally

Alex - he seems like the sweetest, shy kid when he is talking. Very likable. His vocals were good, and his personality peeked thru this week. Still can improve on that.

alex- very good vocally . i was thinking i was going to hate him toight. unique bluesy

toddrick singing woman song is getting way old . he needs to quit

toddrick singing woman song is getting way old . he needs to quit

AND messing with Tina is a big risk. He has vocal ability, but not lovin' his choices so far.

toddick - king of indulgent . but vocally not bad

jermaine - end of road for jermaine see ya not very good . pitchy over the place

andrew while i like his tone last week . now i listen to him not a fan of it. i didnt think performance was good

Andrew - Whoever dresses him needs to give him a better fitting jacket - that sucker was too tight in the arms, and when he was sitting across the back. Yeah, I notice weird stuff. I don't think tonight's song was the best he could do, but it was pretty good vocally, and I still like him.

Aaron - I can't believe I am saying this, but I liked him tonight. Huge improvement from last week. Young and upbeat, and will get him lots of teeny bopper votes, so he'll be safe, IMO.

aaron i keep expecting him to be a trainwreck but he continues to nail it . very good

tim - this guy just suck. america i hope does right thing this week

Tim - Terrible audition -- oh wait, this is the competition,not auditions. He stinks and needs to go. Too bad he has VFTW helping him, but it will be tragic if he makes the 12. Come on America, DON'T vote for this guy.

ETA - Simon needs to put down the crack pipe. Are you kidding me???????

i agree simon is smoking something with regards to tim

Well enjoyed Michaeals "It's a Mans World" so much better than last week, but when he said he was singin that I had to post this version that I have from my list on you tube , OMG, nothin like this, Michaels was subdued compared to this, enjoy. Hope it comes thru as I am not always sure how to do this,lololol

Lee sweetie, don't pull up your pants in the middle of the song (twice, dude). I think a Hinder song is the right genre for him. I liked it way better than his last week performance.

best

1.lee

2. alex

3.michael

4.aaron

5.andrew

6.toddick

7.john

8.casey

9.tim

10.jermaine

worst

end of road john park and jermaine

My top three:

Lee Dweyze (for best song choice, and overall quality of voice -- needs some Yoga to relax those shoulders and better fitting pants though)

Aaron - he has a likability factor, and his vocals were good tonight.

Michael - I almost forgot to mention him - not an advantage to go first

Bottom two:

Tim Urban (rock bottom, bottom dweller, worst of the worst, please go home)

Jermaine - attitude plus low talent = needs to go home.

I liked Alex better this week, still like Casey. and Lee jumped on my screen. Damn I really like Andrew, but he sure is choosing the wrong songs, He could do some "Big Yellow Taxi"his voice reminds me of the lead guy in the counting crows, although Joni Mitchell wrote that song, also think Lee would sound great doing some Leon Russell, like Lady Blue.Still diggin on Casey.

I still like Johns voice but he doesnt feel it. Dont know why Toddrick is singin the chick songs, and Jermaine really is cocky waayy too cocky when he cant sing, just sayin

Can't wait for the girls tomorrow, yeah!!!!