Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel

Niecy.jpg

Niecy Nash

Pro Partner: Louis Van Amstel

If ever there was anyone poised to mop up the competition on the dance floor, it would have to be the host of a show called Clean House. That

• 3 weeks later...

junk in trunk lol

i still remember her wearing that booty suit on reno 911

OMG she is funny! What she lacks in dance skills she makes up for with personality. Not bad performance - needs to loosen up a bit, but like I said, her personality shines.

fun routine but legs were a mess . 5 based on scoring tonight. my personal score would be a 6

Love Niecy on Clean House

she wasnt bad for the first night

fun routine but legs were a mess . 5 based on scoring tonight. my personal score would be a 6

Carrie was on crack for this one - a 7? And she gave Ocho a 6? Sorry, broken record.

her personality should keep her around a long time

perfect partner to deal with her

At first I thought Niecy was going to have trouble being serious enough to concentrate on dance but she is doing a good job.

I felt last nights dances were all much better then the first week. If this keeps going its going to be hard judging later in the season.

Thought she got a little caught up in the emotions of the dance and it affected her dancing. But, she was still pretty good... I love how graceful she is.

I love to watch Niecy dance... she's so graceful and seems to really enjoy dancing. Seems the judges don't like her at all and I'm starting to think they know something we don't "behind the scenes" or they're bias of her weight. imo

I think Louis is an idiot for trying to bring too much emotion for her this week. Using the memory of her dead brother for a romantic dance? I just don't get that. I think he needs to let Niecy be Niecy because she is awesome and has a great personality. Trying to pull all this emotion out of her is wrecking her, IMO.

I think Louis is an idiot for trying to bring too much emotion for her this week. Using the memory of her dead brother for a romantic dance? I just don't get that. I think he needs to let Niecy be Niecy because she is awesome and has a great personality. Trying to pull all this emotion out of her is wrecking her, IMO.

I totally agree.

Especially right after Kim Johnson showcased the dance with Dimitry Chaplin in her bra & panties.