Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough

Nicole.jpg

Nicole Scherzinger

Pro Partner: Derek Hough

Nicole Scherzinger was born in Honolulu and grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. She

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pair... high expectations though.

• 3 weeks later...

well another shoe in for finals

if she doesnt make finals i would be shock

derek usually gets final material as his partner

not bad. 8

yeah others pros must hate that he always get good ones

Thought she was the best I'd ever seen on opening night! She was graceful, elegant lines and timing with her partner was almost perfect. Also, thought it was great that her costume wasn't skanked out. She does need some improvement on her foot work though. I'm sure she'll improve on that as the season goes on.

If she did this well doing an "out of my comfort zone" Viennesse waltz, they'll have to make higher numbered score paddles when she starts doing the bump & grind Latin stuff.

She'll win unless the viewers think she has too much of an unfair advantage and refuse to reward it with votes.

10's on week 2??? Come on judges. If she's that damn good, she shouldn't have been on the show. Oh, and like Jersey mentioned above, I refuse to give her a vote. I won't vote for a crappy dancer like Buzz, but I also won't vote for a ringer.

Didn't think it was as good as the judges did. I thought it was a little too disconnected... all dance and no heart.

I was wondering, and I could be wrong... but they said at the start of the show... that if someone had gone home last week that it would have been a major upset

So I wondered if it would have been Nicole and they gave her the 10's to make sure she stayed on the show

I for one would love it if she went home

I would love for her to go away too. Just based on last weeks scores and voting, if I were guessing (and it would be PURE speculation), I would say it would have been

Aiden and Edyta

going home if there had been an elimination last week. Still could be....

Thought is was her best dance yet... totally LOVED it! Hope she wins the whole thing!!!!

Not really her fault they chose her for the show and she is the best dancer.

I think she seems like one of the more stable and nice people.

but I do wish they had more of an even playing field.

Since they broke the rules they maybe just have been penalized for it? I think she is a fab dancer. I mean, really, not much competition going there. Don't like him all that much. They seem very plastic to me. That's okay, though, at least they can dance which is the point. Frankly, I think that she could teach him a thing or two.