Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How in the world can this narcissistic pig be considered a "star"?

I'd rather see the ShamWow guy do the show

I'd rather see the ShamWow guy do the show

:animated_rotfl:

I agree, and I can't stand that guy either. :)

Ok, the Shamwow comment totally threw me off with what I initially wanted to say. I need to pause now and say, "omfg!! I would LOVE to see him on the show!" It would be freaking hilarious.

As for Kate, wow, she really knows how to pimp herself out. I suspect she didn't have to try hard. This show seems to be in the habit of picking up ppl who have been really tossed aside from other reality shows...way to score big on someone's pain. I'm not impressed with them exploiting ppl who have had it shitty two years in a row now. First the girl who had her heart broken on the Bachelor, now the lady with 8 kids whose husband cheated on her. Way to go DWTS..you really know how to pull a winning cast together.

• 2 weeks later...

Quadruple yuck! I will do laundry while Kate dances...or I'll clean the litter box...or I'll swiffer something...

Think she'll have the kids in the front row in matching 'vote for mommy' shirts?

I want her to tell Tony she's thirsty, and have him drink water in front of her and give her none!

Because John Gosselin has been so villified lately, it is assumed that Kate is beloved by all women. I think what the producers of this show (and the media) have forgotten is how beastly she was to her husband and that she was always seen as being more of a media whore than a mother.

Yeah . . . week one elimination would work for me.

Chad Ochocinco tweet about Kate (totally cracked me up): Kate Gosselin is fu..ing beautiful in person, don't judge me these my eyes and I got 20\20 vision damit!! Kate plus 8 + cinco

wow talk about someone who loves tv

her show gets cancel due to dispute with husband

i am not sure how big her fan base is because i never watched her show

but my guessing is she goes pretty far in comp

i say top 4ish or better

Okay, I wanted her to suck, I did. But I ended up feeling bad for her, especially after Bruno talked - mean man! she wasn't all that bad for a first dance and like Carrie said, she has NO experience, dancing, as an athlete, actor, or whatever, so she does have a bit of a disadvantage. Okay, enough being nice to Kate - I still don't care if she gets voted off but I don't see her going anywhere just yet.

I don't think she'll be top four or better, but I guess we'll see. I actually thought Bruno's shopping cart analogy was pretty apt. I know it's a whole new world for her, but her leg lift positions were awful, like a dog lifting it's leg.

I totally can't stand this woman! She has done the "poor me, my husband cheated on me" routine. Well, the way she treated him on their show was disgusting. She made him look like a fool and a person can only take so much. Go John!!! Too bad they didn't have both of them competing against each other on DWTS. LOL I also hope she is a short timer on the show. Poor Tony.

I don't think she'll be top four or better, but I guess we'll see. I actually thought Bruno's shopping cart analogy was pretty apt. I know it's a whole new world for her, but her leg lift positions were awful, like a dog lifting it's leg.

I totally agree! She was awful out there imo. The whole point of the show is to get people who don't really know how to dance (with the exception of a few) so I don't really see that as an excuse. She was just SO stiff and awkward...I couldn't wait for it to be over.