Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower

Jake.jpg

Jake Pavelka

Pro Partner: Chelsie Hightower

Sorry ladies, he's taken.

As the handsome commercial pilot and most recent single guy looking for love on ABC

He's got the looks but, does he have the moves? :)

• 3 weeks later...

dont watch bachelor so i dont know much about him

ok the rose stuff was so last show, not this one. Give it up already

everyone is pretty good tonight. seem to be in a bit of a rush . moving too fast for his partner 7

LOL Dade - yes a bit of overkill. Rose when he meets her, rose to start the dance, Kiss from a Rose is the song, and for gosh sakes, rose petals falling at the end of the dance. Did you see that Gia was with Vienna in the audience? I wonder if they are friends now, or if ABC just paid her to come? I thought he was a little rough and yes, needed to be a bit softer, but overall, pretty good.

not bad solid 7

Love how Carrie is on Lift patrol already. Dayum, they are just trying to get the steps down at this point (except maybe Nicole). But I thought he did pretty well. Maybe a little disjointed, but not too bad.

Tries really hard and there seems to be some potential but, he doesn't seem to comfortable yet.

You can tell he works really hard at it but, I'm just not sure if there's a natural dancer in there or maybe he just needs to loosen up and enjoy the dancing... not sure what it is but, something is "off" with each performance.

He gets an A for effort but, I just don't think there's much dancing ability there.

I felt bad for him because I think he was trying really hard and was doing his best to "attack" the dance, and then he nearly fell. You could tell he came undone a bit after that. But great effort. Don't think he is gonna be around at the end though.

He's so eager to do it perfectly that he stays in his head and it throws off his rhythm. But, I really appreciate his efforts so, I hope they stay around for another week or two but, unfortunately with their scores last night I wouldn't be surprised if he goes tonight!