Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke

Chad.jpg

Chad Ochocinco

Pro Partner: Cheryl Burke

Here's a man who's got the moves on the football field. He has speed. He has agility. But how's his samba?

With a name that would be a task and a half as a Wheel of Fortune puzzle, Chad Ochocinco is one of the NFL

My early favorite. He should be fun to watch, and hopefully he won't suck. He is a receiver, so he should be quick and light on his feet, more so than an O lineman or D back. AND I'm glad he is paired with Cheryl. I like her.

Never heard of him but, he's cute. :)

I really became a fan watching the training camp show that HBO has every year. This year they were with the Bengals, and Ocho had some great one liners. For instance, in a competition, if someone is about to lose, Ocho says they can "kiss the baby". Or if he wants to basically blow someone off in a rather insulting way without saying f/you, he says "child please". Anyway, he's a funny guy, and yeah, I agree he's a cutie.

• 3 weeks later...

me being a football guy

i am hoping he does well

len will totally hate him

like he did michael irvin and others

6 you have got to be kidding me

i knew len would hate him

very good first showing i give it an 8

Me and you both UVP - Ocho was ROBBED. One of the better first week performances I have seen in the history of the show (particularly from one without a strong dance background). Ocho better tweet his followers to vote and keep him here - I want to see how good he can be as time goes by. I predict he will be awesome by the end, and I hope he is there to win it!

of all the football players they have had I feel he has the most potential

I agree, an 8

Much better this week. I do agree with the judges that he needs to work on his posture. His shoulders are a little slumpy. But I still love him, and he and Cheryl are cute together.

Is Cheryl playing hard-to-get or is he stalking her...

Thought he was B O R I N G!!! Hope it's him or Erin that goes this week.