Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa

Buzz.jpg

Buzz Aldrin

Pro Partner: Ashly Costa

He walked on the moon. Now let

Pair him with Cloris Leachman and he may be safe.

Well, at least I've heard of this guy but.. puleeez. :rolleyes:

Funny cartoon TV_Paige... good one!

I should run a funny caption contest but that was the best I could create in five minutes.

Back to Buzz, he's not going to win but he does have the discipline of an astronaut so he's probably in better shape than the average 80-year-old gent. He'll probably do better in the smooth dances like waltz.

I should run a funny caption contest but that was the best I could create in five minutes.

Back to Buzz, he's not going to win but he does have the discipline of an astronaut so he's probably in better shape than the average 80-year-old gent. He'll probably do better in the smooth dances like waltz.

I could see that. But the more active ones, could be a challenge. I have a feeling it'll be the girl dancing circles around him while he tries to look like he's doing the dance.

• 3 weeks later...

i still dont believe he landed on moon but that is me

total train wreck

should be an early exit

10 for effort

I will say he was better the Cloris but didnt see the personallity she has.

I agree with the score

I like his message... encouraging the old folks get up and move... very endearing. Not much of a dancer though.

Why do they do this? Do we really need to watch a national hero embarass himself? It's shameful. I hope he leaves next week only to put an end to the misery we'd all have to endure every week. Poor Ashly.

What was with all the mouth movement? Maybe next week he will stick out his tongue. LOL And, omg, I wonder how much plastic surgery his wife has had. Judges were right on.

It looked to me like he was either counting steps or reciting the steps -- and if you watch Ashley, she was coaching him thru it - you could see her reminding him what was next, etc.

lol i didnt think he was that bad i had him at 6

I cannot watch him. All I can say is that I hope he doesn't fall and hurt himself and I am sick of the moon references. Enough. He shouldn't be there. Also, his wife, Lois, is BIZARRE. They are poster people for plastic surgery examples IMO.