Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas

I like Shannen but, me's thinks there's a drama set-up here. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

that picture above says it all train wreck

She was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning. Two interesting things - she has been asked on numerous seasons to compete, but always turned it down. Why? Because she has a nearly crippling fear of performing in front of a live audience. Why now then? Her dad had a massive stroke this past Christmas, and she made a deal with him. If he would work his hardest at rehab she would try to conquer her fear of live audiences.

Oh, and one other thing - she and Pam Anderson have both been married to the same person (albeit not at the same time).

much better then i anticipated . pretty good some rough edges but not bad 7

I thought the 6s were about right, maybe a 7 thrown in for good measure. BUT if they judges think her dance was at the same level as Ochocinco's, they are smoking crack.

agree

awful 3

one of worst jive ever

awful awful footwork out of sync

Dang UVP - that's harsh. I actually thought the judges were pretty on for this one. She had a few missteps, but it had tons of energy, and she definitely was more connected to the audience. For a second week jive, not bad. Wonder if they really want her to go home. Last week she was second out to dance, this week first. Hmmmmm - wonder who gets the pimp spot?

I give her an A for effort but, she looks uncomfortable so, I hope she loosens up/relaxes and enjoy dancing... it would so improve the performance, imo.

Bottom two and gone. Too bad, because she wasn't the worst. And at least she didn't stand all pouty like Kate while she was waiting. She smiled and was positive and up, and pleasant looking. Wish it would have been Kate, or Buzz, or Pamela, but cest la vie.

i thought whole dancing for her dad would have got her through first elimination

a bit surprised she left so early

I think Shannen has burned a lot of bridges with fans over the years, sadly..... probably for the best since Mark was injured and she was going to have dance with his dad for most of the season

Me too, especially over Kate.

i am not shock kate stayed

i expected her to stay