Episode 6.14: The Candidate

kayo

DarkUFOreports that the title of episode 14 is "The Candidate".

• 2 months later...

Sayid :cry: Jin :crybaby: Sun :crybaby: Lapidus? :huh:(is he dead?)

And by what Sayid told Jack just before he ran off with the bomb are we to conclude that Jack is the definitive "Candidate"? The whole thing pointed at Jack and Locke both being "candidates", but for very different reasons.

I've had this feeling since we 1st saw Jacob and MIB, on that rock having their chat, and MIB tells him how much he hates him... that this whole "Lost series" is going to end up being the journey of how both of them transform into Jack and Sawyer.

Tonight I had that thought again when Jack tries to convince Sawyer to trust him and ... nope he doesn't. Sawyer is doing everything in his power to leave the island and Jack wants to stay. Sounds just like Jacob and MIB to me???

Sawyer is doing everything in his power to leave the island and Jack wants to stay. Sounds just like Jacob and MIB to me???

Hmm...interesting theory! We shall see. I think next week's episode (the one that's being labeled as the most "mind-blowing" episode to date!) might give us more insight into who is what and what is who. I'm hoping that Locke will somehow take his body back over (yes, I know he's dead but one can hope) and it'll be him that stays and MIB will be in someone elses body...Ben, perhaps?

I liked when Locke, while in a coma in the alternate universe, started saying stuff like "Push the button".

A few days ago, I saw a short little clip that Jorge Garcia did for Jimmy Kimmel Live, in which he said something like, "If you combine the letters in 'Hurley' and 'Libby', it spells out 'Baby under hilly'. I don't know what a 'hilly' is... but there's a baby under there!" Cracked me up, and reminded me of "Deep Thoughts - by Jack Handey".

Lol, I love those LOST Secrets segments...I'm gonna SO miss this show.