• Bo
    • Carrie
    • Constantine
    • Nadia
    • Nikko
    • Scott
    • Vonzell

Guest Anonymous

I thought it was a toss up between Anthony and Scott. Too bad -- I kept thinking while Anthony was singing -- "Why does it he bring it?" That song had such potential -- but the beat was just so off for that song.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Neb -- but I love this guy. For fear of sounding like Paula -- I just love Constantine's performance. (But... I'd like to see more of his face and a haircut might help him a lot)

Scott/Anthony -- neither one had any charisma tonight. Its a toss-up for me which was worse.

Guest Anonymous

At one time I liked Scott too. But as of last week's weak performance - he's failed in my eyes (or rather my ears)

Guest RogueyStars2004

I think that Scott was the worse this week! I think he is the worse every week! I really hope America does the right thing and sends him home tonight!

~RogueyStars2004

Connie doesn't know who he is. HE is an actor and he is putting on an act for all of America. The boy deserves an Emmy because people are falling for it

:clap I absolutely agree Neb!!

Although, I did think that they ALL sucked last night. It was awful :cry:

I really hope Scott goes tonight. I just can't stand him. I did like his voice long ago, but he's so BLAH. Not sure how he keeps making it.

I was really rooting for Anthony, but he just keeps bringing down the songs he sings. No pep at all. I think the Idol's get the idea that they need to do boring ballads to stay safe and it just puts me to sleep.

Either way, it's time for a boy to go home. There are only 3 girls left.

I think there should be an "ALL OF THE ABOVE" choice added to the poll. I personally did not like any of them last night. Maybe it was the Show Tunes , maybe it was just me...whatever it was, I hated the entire show!

And, Paula drove me up the wall last night with her constant contraditions of Simon. Granted Simon picks apart every movement the contestants make, but sometimes he is right on! Last night Paula jumped in on every single critique Simon made and contradicted him. I was yelling.."SHUT UP Paula!"

Now, if you really care what I thought about last nights show, just ask me again. :oops:

I think there should be an "ALL OF THE ABOVE" choice added to the poll. I personally did not like any of them last night. Maybe it was the Show Tunes , maybe it was just me...whatever it was, I hated the entire show! 

And, Paula drove me up the wall last night with her constant contraditions of Simon. Granted Simon picks apart every movement the contestants make, but sometimes he is right on! Last night Paula jumped in on every single critique Simon made and contradicted him. I was yelling.."SHUT UP Paula!" 

Now, if you really care what I thought about last nights show, just ask me again. :oops:

Soooo .... come on Salter-path ..... what did you REALLY think of the show last nite :rofl