• Bo
    • Carrie
    • Constantine
    • Nadia
    • Nikko
    • Scott
    • Vonzell

Guest Anonymous

Constantine just blew me away tonight. The passion in his performance. I've moved him into my number one choice.

Another lack-luster night MEH!! Hideous theme. At least they could have let them do more recent Msucials..RENT for example.

THe band sounded too loud on Scott's and Connie's performances.

LOVED when simon told Connie he gives his vocals a 7 and his Pouting a 9 1/2 :lol::lol:

My fav of the night was Nadia. She also looked GORGEOUS in that white gown!!

Bo was second even though I hate Pippin' I wish he would have done "Hair"

Guest Anonymous

Yes -- my top three in order of tonight's performances :

Constantine

Nadia

Carrie (I agree that she's probably the best -- but I really didn't care for her performance tonight. The song was boring -- as was her performance)

Bottom three in order bad to worst :

Nikko -- I can't even listen to this guy. I don't know why I just don't like hearing him.

Anthony -- Great song. Perfect song. Mediocre performance. Made me think of one of those "Up with People" perfomances of the 70s

Scott -- Again -- a great song -- but please please please sing it in tune. I agree it was better towards the end -- but overall this guy has zero stage presence.

Guest Anonymous
Paula loved them all again! :roll: I was wondering about that too. It loses its believability when she loves everyone -- makes me wonder how many little pills she took before the show tonight.

Guest Anonymous

Actually I thought Simon's thoughts were set to neutralize the utter "loveliness" of Paula. I agreed with most of what he said tonight. But yeah -- it did come as a bit of shock to hear him say anything negative about "his girl"

Guest Anonymous
I agree that Bo was really disappointing tonight.  There were rock musicals.  Hair -- for example.  Jesus Christ Superstar.  Why pick a song from "Pippin"???

I forgot about JCS he would have done well with that too

As soon as I heard the theme I asked myself whether Constantine or Bo would do "Hair" or "Heaven On Their Minds" (Judas' song at the beginning)

Or something from Godspell or from Grease!! My goodness they were narrow visioned.

Why didn't Carrie take something from Wagon's Ho or Oklahoma -- or something country to match her voice?

When I heard Bo say he was going to sing 'Corner of the Sky'..... I thought... uh oh.... it's really a difficut song to sing.

If he actually just learned it this week - - he did a decent job.

Guest Anonymous

I actually don't mind that theme -- I like so many different kinds of music that I can take anything they throw at me - except maybe country or rap (which is music but I never thought of as a vocal talent)

Guest RogueyStars2004

I absolutely loved the theme tonight! I am a musical junkie and was so excited when I heard the theme! :D My top 7 did great as always! :D

My bottom two were Scott and Vonzell! They just never do anything for me! They make me sick just to hear them sing! I have to change the channel once they start singing!

My top 3 of the night were Constantine, Nadia and Anwar! They are my all time top 3 all the time! But they were fantastic tonight!

Here is how I voted!

Girls:

Nadia-voted 100 times

Carrie-voted 55 times

Guys:

Constantine:100 times

Bo-100 times

Anwar-100 times

Anthony-100 times

Nikko-55 times

A total of 610 votes for me tonight! GO ME!!!! :D

~RogueyStars2004

Why didn't Carrie take something from Wagon's Ho or Oklahoma -- or something country to match her voice?

Oh, Spooky, please tell me you really didn't say that. :lol:

PM me. We'll talk. :wink:

My thoughts: (as voiced separately, elsewhere, no holds barred in some cases.)

Anthony: Cheese, extra cheese with a side of cheese.

Constantine: He's batting his eyes at his cult following. Again. Oh, yeah, and swooning out some song he doesn't mean.

Anwar: I was more impressed the first time I heard him and I commented on it 1st in his Ind. thread, where I said, whatever I said.

Carrie: Beautifully sung and went underappreciated, although I can understand the un-appeal.

Scott: Holy grief, what was that? There it is again!

Bo: Cool. I'm entertained. WTG-Bo!

Nikko: Ok. Alright. I'm feeling this.

Vonzell: Dang, girl. You better be stepping back!

Nadia: Gorgeous dress, chickie! May have found a calling on the stage~!

Glad the movie music theme is over. :D

Guest XandraSkye

I'm not a big musical fan so I was pretty bored last night. The three I thought did the best were:

Carrie - I didn't know the song but you could tell she sang it well.

Constantine - He sounded good. He's starting to give Bo a run for his money.

Vonzell - She sang the only song I recognized and I thought she did a great job. I'm really liking her.

I thought Bo sounded fine, but I had no clue what the song was so I'm not sure what it's supposed to sound like.

Nadia did look awesome and the song sounded fine to me.

I think Nikko is a complete cutie and I can't help but cheer him on.

Anwar, Anthony and Scott. I'm soooo over these guys. I hope one of them goes home tonight and I don't care which one it is.

I really liked Constantine, Bo, and Carrie again this week. I really liked Anthony's song choice but he sang it badly.

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.