Top 12 Females

Dade

Last night we found out Didi Benami and Katelyn Epperly were confirmed in the Top 24. Until they get down to the Top 10 we can discuss the girls here.

i know about half of them

not a halie fan

but curious to hear her on live show

curious to hear crystal, ashley

I hereby nominate Hayley Vaughn as VFTW's first poster child. I can't believe they picked her over Angela Davis - are you kidding me? I agreed with one thing Simon said about her though - she is annoying. Glad that Lacey made it this year -- they should have kept her last year over Megan Joy. I also think Janell could be one that hangs around too long.

Here's links to their "official" American Idol web pages:

Crystal

Didi

Haeley

Janell

Katie

Katelyn

Lacey

Lilly

Michelle

Paige

Siobhan

Ashley's official page is not up yet- they are probably trying to determine what name she wants to go by: Ashley Rodriguez or Ashley Makailah

Here is her golden ticket page: Ashley

I hereby nominate Hayley Vaughn as VFTW's first poster child. I can't believe they picked her over Angela Davis - are you kidding me? I agreed with one thing Simon said about her though - she is annoying. Glad that Lacey made it this year -- they should have kept her last year over Megan Joy. I also think Janell could be one that hangs around too long.

I agree Sugar. Haeley is HORRIBLE. She'll probably be around for awhile too. Ugh!

OMG I totally agree..... I stopped watching the year Fantasia won... but I've been tuning in this season.. not regularly but a little... and I was so disappointed to see her go through...... UGH... there were way better choices that could have been made

I thought Janelle's final Hollywood performance was a mess. She picked the wrong song, and she didn't sing it well at all. If she had done her homework, she would have known that particular song sounds awful live even when performed by the artist who recorded it. Maybe she can redeem herself, we'll see. It is hard to judge until we get to the actual performances.

Have they ever showed Paige singing at all? I don't remember her from the auditions OR from Hollywood week- other than that little clip of Simon saying to her, "you don't know how good you really are." If anyone can find a clip of her singing, could you post it here, please?

I did like her singing that song. She needs to make good song choices and she MIGHT be okay.

Have they ever showed Paige singing at all? I don't remember her from the auditions OR from Hollywood week- other than that little clip of Simon saying to her, "you don't know how good you really are." If anyone can find a clip of her singing, could you post it here, please?

I couldn't remember her either.

I'm very happy with the Top 12 girls so far. A lot of them are really good imo and it's going to be very interesting to see which ones make the cut. I have quite a few early favorites but I'll have to wait for next week's shows to see if I still feel the same way. :P I am soo excited for the Top 24 to start!

I really don't think they showed her at all, I was really surprised when it showed her going through.

who do you think will get pimp spot of going last?

I really think it will be Ashley.

yeah that would have been my choice too

i think she maybe the one overall

I'm guessing Katie or Crystal...Ashley's a definite possibility too.

For the life of me, I can't remember how they start the competition as far as eliminations go. I know the girls perform first, but do the guys also perform this week? And if so, how many will be eliminated this week?

For the life of me, I can't remember how they start the competition as far as eliminations go. I know the girls perform first, but do the guys also perform this week? And if so, how many will be eliminated this week?

the girls perform on tuesday and guys on wednesday

result show is on thursday

2 person from each group with leave thursday

so a total of 4 people will be eliminated this week two girl and two boy

this will continue for a total of three weeks

Thanks!

i like this format way more then one and done crap they did last season for those not fortunate to make wildcard rd