Episode 6.13: The Last Recruit

kayo

According to DarkUFo and ODI, the title of episode 13 is "The Last Recruit". I wonder who that will be?!!

• 2 months later...

So who is the "last recruit"?? :huh: I'm guessing it's supposed to be Jack since Flocke said "you're with me now" at the end of the episode. Kinda weird...but I don't think Jack's gonna be played that easily.

Best line of the night was from Sawyer- and, yes, Lapidus DOES look like he's from an old Burt Reynolds movie! :animated_rotfl: (and he referred to him as "Chestie" too :laugh4:)

Now that we know for sure that MIB was also using Christian's body, I have a question:

We have dead people walking around on the island that can't leave because of what "they've done" (according to Michael) and that only Hurley can see.

MIB takes the form of only dead bodies on the island.

Then how does this explain Walt being seen by Shannon and Sayid? He wasn't dead! Any thoughts?

I'm really thinking this is all pointing to a third entity, party, whatever you want to call it- or the Island itself as an entity?

In an article I read recently the writer talked about hints of a third party at work throughout the show, symbolized by the color red (in addition to white and black being used). The red shoes of the guy that Eloise told Desmond was going to die and he did, the red flower placed on Libby's grave, the red pieces in the game Connect Four, etc. Now everytime I watch the show I keep looking for red! Crazy.

"Flocke"!

(I love it.)

I had to rewind to make out the "Chestie" thing, but even though I knew it has something to do with Burt Reynolds, it makes no sense to me.

Walt had some powers of his own, if I recall (which is tough after all these years), so maybe he is visiting in Astral Projection form, or through a semi-dream state.

So, we all just KNOW Sayid didn't kill Desmond, and then lied to F-Locke about it, right?

Finally, I thought the title had more to do about Desmond's recruiting than MIB's.

(I may be wrong about that, however, as if too often the case where this show is concerned.)

"Flocke"!

(I love it.)

lol, that's what some of the other message boards call him to shorten "fake Locke" so I can't take the credit!

I had to rewind to make out the "Chestie" thing, but even though I knew it has something to do with Burt Reynolds, it makes no sense to me.

I believe he was referring to Frank's massive amount of chest hair. I guess this would relate to Burt only in the sense that in many of Burt's movies his shirts are unbuttoned (80's style) to reveal his chest hair.

So, we all just KNOW Sayid didn't kill Desmond, and then lied to F-Locke about it, right?

I SO hope not and that's what I think- but with this show, you never know. They may WANT us to think that. What would be freaky-deaky is if he appears later on the island, so we breathe a sigh of relief- only to find out that Sayid DID kill him and he is one of the "walking dead"! This is absolutely no spoiler-just me trying to figure it out...which is pretty hopeless.

Finally, I thought the title had more to do about Desmond's recruiting than MIB's.

Hmm, it could be, although I can't figure out who the last recruit would be then of Desmond's recruits. Claire? He didn't really actually "recruit" anyone though because he seems to only be able to guide them rather than tell them anything outright.

Flocke didn't really ask Jack to be a "recruit" though- he just told him.