Britney Spears and Kevin

Jem

I was going to let my 10 year old watch this with me tonight. She had a softball game and got home late... thank goodness, cause I watched the opening credits and there is NO WAY I could let her watch it... but, I'm still taping it for me to watch laterz... LOL

Well I just finished watching and it's safe to say one episode was enough for me. I didn't think it could be worse than Nick and Jessica...I was wrong!!

Got that right stephenV... for the life of me I can't see why they would want this aired... this Kevin guy seems like a complete LOSER!!! I think Britney's security guy hit the tail on the donkey... he's out for one thing... what he can get out of Britney.

That's my first impression anyways... maybe the "real" him comes out in a few eppy's but, I won't know cause I won't be watching. :shock:

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Britney and Kevin: Chaotic

OK, this show is nauseating, but that has less to do with the content of the show than the shoddy home-video "cinematography" by Kevin and Britney. The show is really more baffling than anything else, because before Kevin drops on the scene, Britney insists that she's never getting married again. And I get that the girl likes sex, almost obsessively apparently, but why Kevin? He was kinda somewhat attractive before he let his shaved head get all matted and unkempt, but he also claims not to believe in the institution of marriage. Yup, there's a real catch. Even her security guard, Mo, was ready to take out the glorified hanger-on. But the relationship on display for the world to see is no cutesy Nick and Jessica on the Newlyweds; in fact, those comparisons are ridiculous. Jessica and Nick are living a PG-13-rated life filmed by professional cameramen. Brit and her dirrty dude are living the XXX high life with a hand-held camcorder on what is a true candid camera. Not only does the pop star share her sex life

Thank god I cant get UPN! :lol::lol:

TV review: 'Britney and Kevin: Chaotic'

By Ray Richmond

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - This UPN "show" has pop tart Britney Spears and hubby Kevin Federline turning on a camera, pointing it in a mirror and recording their innermost thoughts. Unfortunately, they have a primetime forum in which to present their featherweight journey into self-indulgence.

The Spears-Federline union doesn't appear in the premiere to be a relationship so much as a two-person kegger that's destined to wind up in a painful hangover. Spears comes across like a party-hearty college girl with her shaky-cam, finger-up-her-nose, close-up-of-her-pores, leering video snippets. "Chaotic" includes Spears cooing about the lovemaking ("Our sex is so good. . . . Ecstasy, ecstasy, ecstasy, ecstasy") :shock: and suggesting to her new man, "Let's just (bleep) all day." He: "You know I'm down for that idea." Ah, romance. :shock:

Their fellow executive producer, Susan Zirinsky, makes some cursory attempt to save the tactless twosome from themselves with more conventional interview footage of both Spears and Federline, but that merely illuminates the fact that we're watching an installment of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Clueless."

Britney Shocks with Sex Talk

spearsleftpic1ib.jpg

(ap) Britney Spears shocked fans with candid sex talk on her new US reality home video show Britney & Kevin: Chaotic on Tuesday night, when she quizzed her crew about their favorite sexual positions. Filmed during her British tour stops on last year's Onyx Hotel Tour, just before she started courting new husband and Chaotic co-star Kevin Federline, the pop star asked bouncers, roadies, stylists and dancers how they liked their sex, while filming them on her video camera. When the camera turned to Spears' best friend and long-time assistant Felicia Culotta, who initiated the sex question, she said, "I don't know, I've never had it." And Britney, a one-time famous virgin, couldn't answer either because she worried about her family seeing the tape. She giggled, "Mom, just ignore this whole part, and dad too, and Jamie Lynn (sister) too. I'm not gonna answer that." She then embarrassed pal and Onyx Tour support act JC Chasez by asking him about his favorite sexual position.

The first episode also featured a lonely Britney trying to have fun in London and Manchester, discussing marriage and commitment and insisting she didn't believe in marriage. She said, "I've been married, but that was a different story... Love is like the biggest mystery to me." The show ended with her talking about a guy she had met in Los Angeles (Federline) who she planned to jet out to Britain to join her on tour. She added, "I needed some companionship, and, for some reason, I couldn't get this guy out of my head that I'd met."

Can you say narcissistic exhibitionism??

I admit it, I watched the show, but it was mainly out of curiosity. Britney came across as immature and self-involved, while Kevin came across as the slimey, sleazy opportunist that he is.

I never thought I'd say this, but even Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds is 100% better and more entertaining than this drivel!

I'm glad it tanked in the ratings. I guess there is such a thing as too much Britney!

Better Catch The Show Now...

Britney Spears' new reality TV show faces the axe unless it

attracts more viewers.

Word is Britney is taking the news hard and is having a

difficult time coming to terms with her waning popularity.

A source is quoted as saying: "The worst thing is that the

viewing figures are so low, she's upset that her fans don't

seem to care anymore... It's painful for her that her fans

have stopped listening to what she has to say."

In other news, Britney's mom is said to be none too happy

with her for revealing a series of intimate sex secrets on

the show.

Better Catch The Show Now...   

Britney Spears' new reality TV show faces the axe unless it   

attracts more viewers.   

Word is Britney is taking the news hard and is having a   

difficult time coming to terms with her waning popularity.   

A source is quoted as saying: "The worst thing is that the   

viewing figures are so low, she's upset that her fans don't   

seem to care anymore... It's painful for her that her fans   

have stopped listening to what she has to say."   

In other news, Britney's mom is said to be none too happy   

with her for revealing a series of intimate sex secrets on   

the show.

:shock: :rofl

Is that mean of me? :wink:

I kinda liked the show. It was bad .. but the kind of bad you can't stop watching .. Miss Brit has long been one of my guiltiest pleasures .. I'm pretty sure her career will survive this -- because when she wants to put the effort into it, she cleans up really nice, and is one heck of a performer ..

In the early days she actually displayed quite a bit of vocal range -- so I think she actually does have some talent .. but she's gotten into trying to do the dance remix thing which doesn't really require her to actually sing very much at all .. which is sadly seeming to work for her ..on her last cd -- the single toxic won her a grammy.. for best dance remix (or something like that)

I just keep praying that a series of publicists and marketers lock Kevin in a room, and make him bathe .. wear clothes which actually fit .. and then teach him how to get an actual job .. I sincerely hope he's not really planning on pursuing a rap career like he's said .. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

POOR KIDS: The seventh sign of the Apocalypse is now officially upon us: Britney Spears is expecting twins, the New York Daily News reports. What's more, a spy for the paper's Lowdown column adds that she's put dad-to-be Kevin Federline "on a leash" spendingwise. It's a good thing, too, 'cause if little Whitney and Jitney are ever gonna be able to buy skanky hanger-on spouses of their own, they're gonna need every dime Mama can save.

Spears bolsters 'Chaotic' TV show for DVD

By Jonathan Cohen

NEW YORK (Billboard) - The low-rated Britney Spears reality show "Chaotic," which took viewers behind-the-scenes of her romance and eventual marriage to Kevin Federline, is headed to DVD late next month.

Due Aug. 23 via her Jive Records label, the DVD rounds up all five episodes of the UPN show and an additional 30 minutes of previously unseen footage.

Also included are videos for the tracks "Do Somethin"' and Spears' new single "Someday (I Will Understand)," and a "making-of" segment about the latter. A bonus CD will house the songs "Someday (I Will Understand)" and "Chaotic," which is also previously unreleased.

"Someday" is due to reach U.S. radio outlets on July 25; the evening before, VH1 will air a marathon of all five episodes of "Chaotic." The "Someday" track and its supporting music video can also be streamed at http://www.britney.com.

Spears and Federline are expecting their first child later this year.

• 3 months later...