'DWTS' Couples in SI Swimsuit Issue

daily_news_logo.jpg

SI Swimsuit Issue Features 'DWTS' Pairs

by Jacob Osterhout, Daily News Staff Writer

Chelsie_Ty200x240.jpgburke.jpg

'Dancing With the Stars' pairs grace the pages of the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Two of the

posing couples include (L-R) Chelsie Hightower with Ty Murray and Cheryl Burke with Maurice Greene

They sure can dance, but can they model? Four former couples from "Dancing With the Stars" are featured in this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke, Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya, Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower, and Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska not only grace the pages of the slinky photo spread, but they each have a short video clip up on the SI.com website as well. Click the following link to see the videos: SI Swimsuit Issue Videos

UFC fighter Liddell seems to have held onto his dance moves better than most. Although, his partner Trebunskaya isn't too concerned with his rhythm. "I don't know who is more sexy here, your eyes or me?" she tells Liddell. "I felt a little competition." Football legend Taylor takes the award for most awkward dialogue when he calls his dance partner Sliwinska a "slave driver" before commenting on her outfit. "This is the type of stuff she wears at practice so it makes it really really hard to concentrate," the former linebacker says with a smile.

edyta.jpg

Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska pose in SI Swimsuit Issue

Lasso in hand, cowboy Murray brings the down home feel to the set along with a belt buckle big enough to eat off of. "It's good to see Chelsie again," he says in his country drawl before revealing that he still keeps in touch with his old partner. "You know we worked together for eight hours a day for four months and we haven't seen each other since, but we've talked on the phone and stuff."

And despite what his partner says, Olympic sprinter Greene appears to have trouble keeping up. "He definitely can still dance to music but the steps need a little bit of freshening up," says Burke before joking about stealing the roughly $500 dollars worth of jewelry that she's wearing for the shoot. That was a joke, right?