America

Dade

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Too early to remember names, but the ones I remember that I DO like are Simone and Raina (only after they changed her hair color).

Gabrielle is weird looking so we know she'll become Tyra's pet project this cycle.

I hate Alasia (?) and the one who didn't make last cycle and is starting trouble early in this cycle.

I can't remember any of the others.

Don't like Angelea, who I think is unstable. I wished that I could ripped those hoochie mama, 90's earrings from her ears. I also don't like Krista. These two are trouble makers and their behavior is totally unecessary.

I actually like Alasia. Granted, she's "out there" but I'm giving her a chance. If she calms down, she'll be okay. I liked that she walked away from the trouble makers.

I love Raina and Naduah.

I love Raina and Naduah.

I don't dislike Naduah yet, but I fear I will quickly be sick of her woe-is-me "I was raised in a cult" story. And there's something not quite right with this whole story. She has an accent that she never quite explained, except to say she lived in a lot of places. The whole thing reeks of pathological liar.

Here's the ANTM website with the girls.

My favorite so far is Gabrielle. I think she'll go very far.

I was happy to see that girl return at first, but not so much now. Also, I thought Krista was gorgous. But now that she's opened her mouth with nonsense already, she's turned me off.

I think the black plus sized girl should have been in and the white plus sized girl should have been out.

I think they chose Alasia just for drama. Don't think she should have made it.

It seems really weird that they went out and brought just one new girl to the group, but that girl is uniquely stunning. I think she'll also go far.

Some of the makeovers were really extreme. They totally changed the looks of many girls.

My opinion may really change once we see them in the photo shoots. But it should be a very good season.

Finally, saw it tonight...

Only saw about 4 girls that had any real potential.

Also, seemed to me Tyra put 2 or 3 of them through just for the TV show because they were down-right ugly... ( personality, looks AND their pictures were fugly too.)

The rest of them... "okay", just fillers to weed out.

I don't dislike Naduah yet, but I fear I will quickly be sick of her woe-is-me "I was raised in a cult" story. And there's something not quite right with this whole story. She has an accent that she never quite explained, except to say she lived in a lot of places. The whole thing reeks of pathological liar.

Seems you're not the only one who thought that.

VERY surprised that Gabrielle went home first. She was my pick to win.

Do I know crazy or what? And I also noticed that Naduah kept going in and out of her accent last night. I'm glad she's gone.

I didn't like Gabrielle either, but I thought she was one of those weird girls who would stick around for a while. Her elimination was a shocker. I would much rather have seen Alasia go.

And if Ren doesn't stop complaining, I want her gone next. Shut up already.

I'm not sure I like the new judge. He talks to much and says too little. Nigel kept giving him dirty looks. I liked Miss J as a judge and miss his comments. I also liked Paulina the best of the "model" judges and miss having one other than Tyra on the panel.

I'm glad Ren was picked to go home, since she really wasn't in the game. I hope things get better with her and her mother.

I like Anslee's look, but not sure about her personality yet.

Still don't have a pick for winner. No one is really standing out.

Yeah. . . . . Ren needed to leave. She was just a big downer.

I'm almost afraid to say my favorite. That's usually their kiss of death. But it's Simone. Sorry Simone. She has such a beautiful face. So far, I think it's Rainna's to lose. What I mean is. . . she has been consistently great so far that unless she takes a downward turn, she'll probably win.

So far my pre-show favorites are still my favorites. I really love Jessica and Raina; they are my number 1 and number 2. Tatiana has been quiet but I think all of her pictures have been good so far, and I know Alexandra had a tumble but she's such a fierce plusie imo; I think her body is great and she's so gorgeous. I actually am also liking Angelea. lol I hated her on Cycle 12 but I think it's so cute that she went home and really studied up on models and fashion and came back totally ready to take on the competition, she's produced gorgeous photos so far imo.

I am not excited about the photoshoot next week! The idea of them being vampires seems SO cheesy to me, it reminded me of that horrible romance novel shoot with Fabio from Cylce 7. :rolleyes: I've thought the photoshoot ideas have been pretty good until next week so I hope they don't continue with the lame shoots.