AI 9: Auditions Last Day

Baron

I'm not sure what the point is of this last show. They say they held the best for last, but quite frankly I don't agree. Anyway, I get a feeling we will be seeing more of the last girl. The poor girl who brought her lunch home for her brother. I know AI must be dying to recreate the success of what's-her-face. The girl who beat Bo Bice. I'm horrible with names. Anyway. This girl is pretty and has that edge. People will want her to go far, so she will.

Nobody else really stood out. I'm dreading the drama queen in Hollywood. She reminds me of that girl from Puerto Rico who kept crying. Ugh.

Well auditions are over. No more "Pants on the Ground" No more William Hung wannabes. Now the fun begins.

i agree the last girl was definitely not the best , yeah i agree we will see a lot more of her

also agree no one impressive me

frankly this is the first idol season no one going into hollywood rd is on my radar as a potential winner

even the hollywood week preview seems a bit tame drama wise

I don't remember her name, but there was one girl who made it to Hollywood last night who reminded me totally of Megan Joy...and that's not a good thing.

I don't remember her name, but there was one girl who made it to Hollywood last night who reminded me totally of Megan Joy...and that's not a good thing.

I think I know who you're talking about. I liked Megan at first, but then I was like, "How did she make it to the top 10?!?!