AI: LA & Dallas Auditions

uvp

AI 9: LA Auditions

no one really stood out to me as good

AI 9: Dallas Auditions

the girl that was a barney cast member- i didnt feel she was good. i really dont see her getting past hollywood . i found both songs she sung bad. reminds of those child stars who lose their talent once they reach adulthood but failed to realize that .

love lloyd and guy with tourette syndrome

love maegan as long as she doesnt turn into a country singer

overall dallas very good showing

My top 2 auditions were the 1st guy to sing with the "cute" original song and the girl that use to be on Barney.

I LOVED Neil Patrick Harris!!!

I really, really liked Andrew Garcia at the LA auditions! I thought he picked a great song and I loved his voice.

In the Dallas auditions I also like the guy who sang the cute original song, I thought he was great. And I know that he doesn't really have a chance but I loved the guy with tourettes syndrome, he had a really great voice.

I agree with uvp about the girl from Barney. I thought she was weird and I didn't think either of her songs sounded very good.

How cute was NPH though?! :D I loved him and his sweater vest, he was definitely one of the better guest judges imo.

LA didn't impress me much.

I enjoyed the first guy in Dallas. The one that told Simon to get out. I also liked the guy with the original song. I liked Barney girl. It's funny. I used to work at a TV station that aired Barney I think I remember her. Kinda makes me feel dirty. lol

I wasn't impressed with the Tourrets guy.

Neil was good. Joe Jonas didn't bring much.

I didn't think the Barney girl should have gotten through. I think her gimmick of being a child star and then showing up as a dominatrix to the audition is what the judges rewarded her for. I really liked the guy with the original song.

Andrew Garcia in LA was my favorite. I liked Chris Golightly too, although I agreed with Katy Perry that his sad story shouldn't have been what Kara focused on.

As much as I dislike the Barney song I thought it was sung very well. Her second choice and the dominatrix schtick- not so good and so unnecessary. I would have put her through based on her ability to sing the Barney song.

I hate it when any show plays on your emotions so its always hard for me to like the person being shown. Maybe next time (if there is one) I hear those people sing I can be more objective.

Toddrick Hall was the best of the night imo, other than that- meh. No one else jumped out as being exceptional. Barney-woman was not that good at all (agree with uvp) and, although I thought the guy with Tourette's Syndrome was ok, I didn't think he was good enough to put through. I did like his personality though.

The Chris Golightly story was waaayy overdone. He reminds me too much of Justin Guarini- he does have a good voice though.

I agree with the comments about Andrew Garcia- LOVE his voice!

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this night but- Avril Lavigne should NEVER be a guest judge again! She was horrible- and that stupid "devil" hoodie...whew. Neil Patrick Harris, on the other hand, was great!

Hated Avril. The only reason to wear a devil horned hoodie indoors is to make sure everyone is looking at you. This wasn't about her.

You're right of course, but what is the point of the guest judge anyway? The 3 regulars do fine alone.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with this night but- Avril Lavigne should NEVER be a guest judge again! She was horrible- and that stupid "devil" hoodie...whew. Neil Patrick Harris, on the other hand, was great!

I couldn't agree more! She was almost as useless as the Jonas Brother, but at least he was nice! She should never be asked back! Neil, Katie, Shania and Kristin have been the best guest judges so far imo.