July 31st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephiie

Howie having a hard time reading the instructions..

How the game goes: the team must run up, grab a popcorn bucket of lightbulbs, run over to the marquee board and screw the lightbulbs in. If a lightbulb does not light up, they have no picked a correct letter. Once the team believes they have the hidden message, they must run over to the switch and turn it on. If the marquee doesn't start scrolling, they must insert more lightbulbs.

The question isn't how many houseguests it takes to screw in a lightbulb, but how many lightbulbs can the houseguests screw in? (Or something like that..)

Guest Stephiie

After directions are explained, and Howie gets them ready to start the game...

We get fish on all four feeds.

Guest Stephiie

Looks like Sarah's team is doing quite well, a lot of Beau's lightbulbs aren't lighting up.. Beau finally finds a spot that lights up.. teammates are warning eachother to be careful, the lightbulbs are cracking and breaking, Howie says that everyone better be wearing the right shoes..

April is seated next to Kaysar, Howie on the other side of Kaysar, then Janelle and James. April is looking on nervously. Kaysar seems relaxed.

Sarah's team has many more lightbulbs lit at this point..

Guest Stephiie

Someone starts chanting "Jenny" (?) and is told to shut up.

Beau says "Hurry, common guys", Maggie tells them to step back and see what it says.

More chanting of "Jenny", I'm assuming by Howie. Sarah/Jenny's team is far ahead still.

April is walking around, stops by James, he says something to her. (or vice versa)

Sarah/Jenny's team has the message almost done. Looks to be like it says "SOLD OUT"?

Ivette/Beau/Maggie are trying to figure out what their word is on the end. Looks to be two different messages.

James makes a comment and is told to shut up by Sarah.

Guest angelich

S/R/J most likely will win, it totally says SOLD OUT

I/B/M more concerned with figuring out what it says before screwing in bulbs. Keep running back for bulbs and pausing to look at the sign

Guest Stephiie

Both messages say "Sold Out". I/B/M haven't noticed this, or if they have, aren't catching up. They claim to be confused by bad bulbs. Maggie realizes she has a letter.

Ivette/Beau/Maggie's team still behind. Sarah's team near done. Jenny realizes they're missing part of a row as the other two run back to hit the switch. The team starts frantically screwing in more bulbs.

I/B/M's team finally starts catching on to the message. Sarah's team still missing some bulbs, but still far ahead.

Guest Stephiie

I/B/M's team try to catch up.

Sarah's team still missing many bulbs, starting to get frustrated and fall behind.

Sarah: "THIS IS SO STUPID!"

They continue to run back and hit the switch, but with no luck. Looks as if they're missing a few bulbs here and there, nothing too major.

SARAH'S TEAM WINS!!!