Brent and Caite...Third Place

This is a re-post I made in another thread. I wanted to move it here so no one misses out on how entertaining Caite is.

Who could forget this ditzy half of the Brent/Caite team?

I can't wait to hear the conversations between her and Jordan.

Ugh! Just watch them like prove everyone wrong and make it super far. :rolleyes: I don't think I care for either of them right now. I didn't like their answers and their video was pretty annoying. Like, what was up with her laughing after everything she said? That was really weird. She looks amazing in that picture though!

• 4 weeks later...
Pet peeve about your teammate: He picks his nose with tissue paper, throws it in the toilet and doesn

I kind of love these two. Caite is gorgeous and you can tell she's really there to kick ass and win this race; I love racers like that! (part of why I loved Meghan and Cheyne last season) I think her and Brent are funny together and they're gonna be bickering a lot like Team Zebra was last season. But they seem athletic and like they can kick butt and I'm excited to see how far they get.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I never really liked this pair. But last night's episode showed me that I really didn't like them. Ugh, what is her problem?

I couldn't tell you her problem because I can't understand a word she says. I do kind of enjoy watching them skip clues or tasks and find out at the pit stop that they have to go back.

These people are so freaking hilarious. So glad they made it on the Race, cause they give me a laugh every week. I must have had a bag over my head when the whole pageant question thing happened, so I never heard of it until this Race. Now, when I am feeling blue, I YouTube it. Why? Cause, um, like, the Iraq and such, for example U.S. Americans and things for like Africa and such, um make me laugh.

Yeah...that was hilarious and I was very happy it happened to them. I am quite ready for these 2 to go home.