AI 9: Orlando Auditions

Dade

omg kara and that other guest judge the annoying duo

anyone that knows me from bb knows how i hate when adults speak with a baby voice

seth good voice but at same time boring needs a bit more personality

shelby average vocals for me, my guess this was one of those sympathies advance to hollywood

beat boxing guy i actually like his singing more then his beat boxing

two sisters i like one in yellow more simon disagree. i thought one in blue was more speaking then singing . dont think neither will win show both will be gone in hollywood rd

matt last guy to sing was ok i dont think he was brilliant but ok enough to advance

surprised in 9 season this was first idol arrest that was aired

overall orlando a lot of decent singers i didnt feel any winners were in bunch from what i saw

Ugh, not a fan of either sister. They were way to gag-inducing for me but if I had to choose, I disagreed with Simon and liked the dark-haired sister's voice better.

The last guy -Matt?- did have a nice voice but this show has just gone WAY overboard with the back stories. Yes, I feel a bit for the mom with the handicapped daughter, and have compassion on those who went through cancer, lost a loved one, or are dealing with a handicap but PLEASE don't ask me to feel bad for a person who robbed a bank when he was fifteen. The guy did it, went to jail for four years like he deserved to, and now, I'm assuming, regrets it. MOVE ON and DON'T patronize me. Sheesh...the most annoying story ever!

Overall I thought Orlando was the best so far. I agree Kara and the blond whoever she is was annoying. I thought Kara looked good though.

I agree with UVP, the beatboxer should have just sung. The beatboxing was good, but came off as gimicky. At least he is through.

I agree with some others the sister in yellow was better, but top 12? Nah.

I think they let the paralyzed face girl through out of sympathy.

I liked the guy with the autistic son.

My favorite was actually the BB gun Bank Robber. I agree about the backstory thing, but I think Idol had to cover his background because if they didn't, the press would get hold of it. This way they are saying, "Yeah, we know he did something wrong. He's paid for his crime and wants to make up for it. I wasn't expecting much from him, but when he sang, I got the feeling we will see him in the top 12.

Have to love my fellow Jersey Girls, but I don't think they'll make it past Hollywood Week. I also disagreed with Simon and thought the one in yellow was better.

I also liked the guy with the autistic son. He was my favorite of the night.

The ex-con Matt sounded OK, but I felt he didn't have enough breath to extend the notes.

Is it me, or is no one really standing out so far during these auditions?

Two or three have stood out to me so far: Ashley Rodriguez

Katelyn Epperely

(I didn't think the "lights were off")

and John Park

I missed some of the auditions on Wednesday so I didn't hear the audition of the one with an autistic son- what was his name? I'd like to look him up and hear his audition!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

American Idol 9 January 20, 2010 - Orlando Auditions!

January 20, 2010 07:03:12 by Candace Young

Tonight, FOX takes the American Idol 9 auditions to Orlando Florida in search of talented hopefuls to send to Hollywood. 10,000 enthusiastic contestants greet Ryan Seacrest, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi, and guest judge Kristen Chenoweth - the darling of the American stage! Orlando is known as the place where dreams come true