Episode 6.12: Everybody Loves Hugo (Hurley-centric)

kayo

Episode 12 is currently being filmed with alot of scenes featuring Jorge Garcia, the Santa Rosa Mental Hospital and...LIBBY! Source: The Fuselage.

• 2 months later...

So now, in addition to Arzt, they have some Ilana on them.

Desmond is WAY too compliant- he totally knows what the plan is. I'm just really afraid that the sacrifice he has to make hasn't come yet but is about to. The previews showed him still alive in the well with "Zombie" Sayid hanging out above him with a gun...NO!

What are your thoughts about Desmond running down wheelchair Locke in the school parking lot? Didn't see that coming! I'm wondering if it's to get him to the hospital where, If I'm correct, we now have Dr. Jack, Charlie the overdose patient, Claire the new mom (with Aaron!), and mortally injured Sun on the way in the arms of her beloved Jin. That leaves getting Hurley, Sawyer and Kate there.

OR the alt-Locke has to die because the island Locke is dead.

My brain simply can't hold much more.

I'm so glad Ilana is gone.

(And also glad that I never took the time to learn her name until just now.)

I guess she served her purpose, but I wish they could have gotten rid of her a while ago.

Desmond was definitely rocking a cool vibe in the alt-universe. Like an International Man of Mystery, or smooth criminal.

I saw a preview for the new "A-team" movie last night (at the movies), and when I watched LOST later the phrase "I love it when a plan comes together" came to mind, only with the word "brother" tagged on afterward. Alt-Desmond is definitely working on a master plan of some sort. And running Locke over was a great moment of that plan, at least for us viewers.

When Hurley was suggesting that they "talk to Locke", I thought for a while that he meant Locke's ghost, not "Smokey", but I was wrong about that.

I also didn't get why Richard wasn't happier about splitting the team up into two parties. I would think that it doubles their chances, since besides attacking from two different fronts, it also has the benefit of each team providing a distraction for the other. And I can't remember what the answer Richard was expecting to hear Hurley relay from Jacob was going to be.

And I can't remember what the answer Richard was expecting to hear Hurley relay from Jacob was going to be.

Jacob used a wine bottle to explain to Richard that the island was a cork to keep all the bad stuff (the wine representing all the evil swirling around) from escaping.

Which, now that I think of it, gets fleshed out even more when we learned from dead Michael last night that he couldn't be free/leave the island because of "what he'd done" and that the whispers were other dead people that couldn't leave for the same reason. So is the island basically a prison for people who have committed some sort of crime and who die on the island?

I think the boy we keep seeing (first with blond hair then with darker hair- same actor) I think that the boy we saw is going to turn out to be:

A. someone the MIB killed long ago B. Jacob as a boy C. Actually, the MIB as a boy!

Since we don't know yet what MIB's original body looked like, could it be possible that he is Jacob's twin brother? Didn't the MIB say that his original body was taken from him- or something like that?

I think my lobotomy happened during the 1st eppy this season sooo... I just sit and watch each week like I'm in the Dharma Initiative room having all the monitors flashing pictures at me and hoping something makes sense when this is all over. ;)