Big Brother Countdown

laladoopiedu

I hope they get good, varied and interesting people. Last BB was full of excitement with lots of ups and downs and honestly, I think people go on that show either knowing very little about BB or thinking they know everything about BB and when they get there, what they think they know goes right out the window when it comes to application and what they don't know; ends-up not mattering. The show is getting some age on it and I am hoping (likely in vain) for some innovative moves by production this year. But then, perhaps the reason I adore it so is because it is just right as it is. :smile1:

I could live without constant golden powers of veto and wish that they would go back to making them special - I feel the same about so many hidden idols on the other favorite show of mine. Other than that; I can't wait.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mortys Big Brother Main Page says.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Brother Schedule

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

Big Brother 12 Starts in 100 days.

"I can't believe we're on CBS, CBS is supposed to be too good for this." -Amy Crews

wow 3 months way from a new season n hg

i cant wait

Mortys Big Brother Main Page says.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Big Brother Schedule

(Subject to change, rumors, innuendo, errors and, whatever....)

Big Brother 12 Starts in 92 days.

"I can't believe we're on CBS, CBS is supposed to be too good for this." -Amy Crews

Can't wait for BB! You can never get sick of it b/c it only comes on once a year. So your anticipation skyrockets in the few remaining months before showtime!

It's been a while since we had a trivia question in here, so I'll throw one out.

(I've never played along in previous seasons, so I don't know if it's been asked before.)

The answer to this question will be a number.

(However, please provide a list of names to support it.)

Q: How many people with twins have been Big Brother USA houseguests?

Saw a commercial on a Detroit channel while watching TAR on Sunday..... it was Dan from the season before last talking about a BB casting call happening there sometime this week and he would be there.....

Can't wait for BB! You can never get sick of it b/c it only comes on once a year. So your anticipation skyrockets in the few remaining months before showtime!

honestly i get sick of it every year

i claim it will be my last season watching

during post season like an addict, i get sucker back in and start whole love / hate process over

rinse n repeat

this year bb12 season i am actually anticipated it

i think bb11 may have changed how game is played from technical stand point

such as coup d'etat , pandoras box, leaving a perceived weak player to end, hg leaving game , which hg will be fan favs

bb12 hg have so much to think about it should be an interesting season

I look forward to the show. As usual. I am probably one of few wishing that they would go back to basics and dispense with so many elements making it easier to remain in the game and block mostly hard-earned evictions. Too many vetoes imo. I liked it when the special golden power of veto was indeed, special. It gets somewhat ridiculous and reeks of manipulation. I am also a fan of super tough, physical competitions and defined chores around the house. They have way too much lounge time.

Today, in a little gas station in Oklahoma, I ran into the BIGGEST BB HG of all time.

Mr. Cowboy himself.

He was buying lottery tickets, then drove away in his Chevy Malibu.

Made my day... haha

OH WOW! I would have had a MILLION questions for him to answer. You didn't ask him anything??? Were people reconizing him? I liked Cowboy. I thought he was a good hearted guy.

It's been a while since we had a trivia question in here, so I'll throw one out.

(I've never played along in previous seasons, so I don't know if it's been asked before.)

The answer to this question will be a number.

(However, please provide a list of names to support it.)

Q: How many people with twins have been Big Brother USA houseguests?

The answer will be a number, and consists of people who have been in the BB-USA house as houseguests.

The answer will be a number, and consists of people who have been in the BB-USA house as houseguests.

My guess is 3

woops 4 cause 1 set had both in the house.

Adrian and her sister

Diane and her twin

Drew and his twin.

Today, in a little gas station in Oklahoma, I ran into the BIGGEST BB HG of all time.

Mr. Cowboy himself.

He was buying lottery tickets, then drove away in his Chevy Malibu.

Made my day... haha

How exciting!! Did you say anything to him? BB HG sightings are better than celebrity sightings for me. lol I almost died when I saw Dick, Dani and Nick at Disneyland!

Nice try, Vanna, but "4" is not correct.

Crap, Ok I gotta rethink on this. So you are just looking for the # of the people who are a twin that were actually in the BB house right? (so if they have a twin and their twin wasn't in the house they don't count right?)

Exactly.

If they are part of a set of twins (or even triplets), and were houseguests in any season of BB-USA, they count.

(Ex. Drew counts as 1, his twin brother Ben does NOT count.)

haha, I didnt ask him anything.. He looked like he was having a horrible day.

-- i told my friend I saw him, cause he lived in the same town as him for a long time, and he told me that when he came back that he spent all of him money on an agent, and tried to get an acting career started cause he thought he would be "the next big thing"..

Sadly, didnt work out though.

friend said he seemed like a really nice guy though.. He worked at the local chilis for a long time after he got back though.

Archived