Project Runway - Season 7 on LifeTime

itsnotbb9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the show and glad its back on.

Not loving all the foreign competators in the competition, whats wrong with American Designers. I thought that was the pricipal of the show to give an American Designer a name for him or herself.

I guess by saying this it is not political correct, too bad. Go USA!

Not loving all the foreign competators in the competition, whats wrong with American Designers. I thought that was the pricipal of the show to give an American Designer a name for him or herself.

I think that Lifetime has given the birthplaces of the designers, not where they currently live. For instance, I know that Ben Chmura lives in the Tampa area since my newspaper told me so. Also both Seth Aaron and Janeane live around Portland. So, maybe the designers who were born out of the country are now American citizens or maybe they're not. I'm not sure I ever read that the show was for American designers but then I don't really know that either. For me, I don't care. I just love to see what they come up with. This time I thought that Jesus' design was both ugly and not in keeping with the spirit of using burlap and Ping's was so poorly made that either of them should have been eliminated rather than Pamela. Even if hers was not as creative, it was so much better made and I didn't think that it made the model look hippy. But that's why I sit home and watch the show and those who know about fashion get to be judges.

It's unforgivable to make a model look bigger than she is, or make her butt look big, or whatever it was they criticized on Pamela's gown. Not that I loved it, by any means. But I thought it might be a little more unforgivable to send a model down the runway with her butt hanging out. Ping's.... dress? .. I don't know, whatever it was... was ugly. Ugly ugly ugly. And, her butt was hanging out! I can't believe she didn't get auffed for that. Hmm -- her butt may have been hanging out, but at least it didn't look big! :animated_scratchchin:

But I don't really care. I'm not about to waste time being outraged by anything about this show. It's fun. I'm sure they kept Ping around to see what she'll come up with next. I can't believe they really think there is talent there. But as I sit here in my sweat pants and t shirt, I'm thinking I may not be the best fashion expert in the world. What do I know?

I loved this challenge (bulap sack) and the fact they kept Ping (she is out of this world - like the woman who did the "spit" markings in a previous season).

Did anyone else immediately think of the old I Love Lucy episode when Lucy and Ethel finally convinced Ricky and Fred to buy them each a Paris couture gown.

• 3 weeks later...

ap_100.jpg

Ten Designers Crowd 'Runway' Finale

by Amanda Kwan, Associated Press Writer

project_runway_judges300.jpg

'Project Runway' Judges watch as a model presents a creation at 'Project

Runway's' Fall 2010 Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week. Judges

are: (L-R) Country Singer Faith Hill, Fashion Director Nina Garcia, Clothing

Designer Michael Kors and 'Project Runway's' Heidi Klum.

NEW YORK, New York

• 1 month later...

Anyone still watching this show?

Tonight's episode was quite a shocker, with two people leaving and two people coming back. At least something happened to spice things up. This season has been quite dull and boring. Except for Seth Aaron. He's just too awesome.

Maya left. She said the cmopetition was just too much and she didn't have her own style because she was too young. So they brought Anthony back, who ended up winning the challenge, along with Emilio (it wasn't a team challenge, they just pciked two winners). Jonathan was then eliminated.

Also, one of the models left because she was offered a big paying job. So they brought back the previously eliminated model, who was then kicked off again.

• 3 weeks later...