Ivette being a racist

RishiBoy

Guest voiceofreason
OK I see how it is.

Eric lies=bad

Kay lies=good or never happened.

Ivette calls Kay Osama=Racism

Kay calls Ivette Ghetto Girl and Bario girl= is ok.

Eric tells Ivette what to do he is a sheep herder

Kay tells Howie he is done practicing and James what to do is strategy

Sorry Ghetto Girl and Barrio girl is just as racist as Osama unless you are a kay lover who can never see anything he does as wrong

If you wish to call Kaysar on his racism, start up a thread or if there already is one, comment on it. This is a thread about IVETTE's racist/idiotic comments, not Kaysar's....so its logical that you won't find what you want here.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ghetto Girl and Barrio girl is just as racist as Osama

It certainly is not! It's more like compairing an anti-semite to Hilter.

Is Ghetto bad?

It's only bad when someone other than Ivette uses the word. You know how she characterized her slide as 'ghetto'? How would she know it's ghetto to begin with? Was she implying she's from the ghetto? Or how about she stereotypes herself when she tell's everyone one that she may go 'latina on someone'. Meh, but all that is equivalent to calling someone a terrorist in a post 9-11 world :roll:

Guest sara-is-hot

Yeah calling Kay "Osama" is wrong but calling Eric "Jim Jones" (led mass cult suicide) is ok.

I liked Kay last week but this week I'm glad he is going home in part because of how the Kay lovers refuse to admit when he does anything wrong.

I fully intend to e-mail CBS about this.  I am not paying to see this.  I urge everyone else to do the same.  She would never be allowed this on live TV, and I don't think it should be allowed on live feeds either, without repercussions.

And after so many racist comments along these lines, a warning would be the least CBS could do.  Penalty nomination is what she deserves.  And I will say so.

Why is this being tolerated on any level?

Well Ruby Tuesday, I just did email CBS and told them that I would no longer watch this show nor would I pay to see the live feeds either. Ivette is a bigot and a racist and CBS and BB have to do something about her. She is a complete disgrace. I've always loved this show and have watched all the shows from the first BB. It is time that they booted her butt from the show. Forget a penalty nomination .... just get rid of her. Hopefully more people will email, call or write CBS about this. The more people who do, the more there will be a chance that they will actually do something about this.

Guest sara-is-hot

I'm think I'm going to email CBS and tell them that if they censor free speech based on a few people threatening them many Americans who believe in free speech will cancel their subscribtions.

Guest chyron1
I'm think I'm going to email CBS and tell them that if they censor free speech based on a few people threatening them many Americans who believe in free speech will cancel their subscribtions.

Don't think about doing it...or threaten to do it...DO IT!!! And while you're at it, let them know you want to hear some more racist comments against Iraqi Americans. Then let them know you want to hear Beau being called the *n* word, and Ivette not referred to as *ghetto* but as a SPIC, A BOAT PERSON, and DYKE. I mean it's all free speech right? Kaysar and Janelle never referred to Ivette with derogatory names based on her *nationality* although you try hard to make that comparison. They made negative comments on *her* because of her behavior. But you don't see the difference do you?

Guest sara-is-hot

Don't think about doing it...or threaten to do it...DO IT!!! And while you're at it, let them know you want to hear some more racist comments against Iraqi Americans. Then let them know you want to hear Beau being called the *n* word, and Ivette not referred to as *ghetto* but as a SPIC, A BOAT PERSON, and DYKE. I mean it's all free speech right? Kaysar and Janelle never referred to Ivette with derogatory names based on her *nationality* although you try hard to make that comparison. They made negative comments on *her* because of her behavior. But you don't see the difference do you?

Those are your words not mine. It is pretty scary that you try to imply I think that way. I have spoken out against Ivette and Kays racism several times.

I hate all racism and I'm the least racist person in the world.

But I hate censorship and censorship bullies as well.

People pay for these feeds in part to have an uncensored view of the hg's.

Their are real racist terms, violence,and nudity in movies/ TV but on the internet you want censorship? Sorry I dont think thats a good direction to go in.

I believe in the US consititution and the bill of rights. People that push censorship are the kind of people that want to burn books that they doesnt agree with.

Guest sara-is-hot

By the way I dislike Ivette a lot myself. I just dont like the hypocriticalness of the Kay lovers and I never believe you solve problems via censorship and talking away free speech rights..

I think that the real difference lies in the fact that Ivette calls herself "ghetto" constantly (to the point of annoying). Her actions, her attitude, her style, her personality...hell, even her freaking food. She calls those all ghetto all the time. Lame as I think they are for it, they are referring in context

If Kaysar was going around joking that he was a terrorist and a suicide bomber all the time, the I wouldn't have found anything to complain about. It was just a cheap shot (one of at least a dozen so far...)

And as someone who doesn't want to endorse a racist with prize monies collected by CBS from advertising dollars awarded to them on the basis of my viewership, I have every right to complain.

Guest sara-is-hot

You do have every right to complain. That is your free speech. I dont want to censor you or anybody else. I'm against censorship and for free speech.

If BB censored the feeds based on everything not agreeable to some we would have no feeds. I find cursing hard on my ears. I find racism hard on my ears. I have spoken out about Ivettes racism often but I'm not going to try and psuh censorship just because I dont liek Ivette or Kays racism.

Guest chyron1
[Those are your words not mine. I hate all racism and I'm the least racist person in the world. But I hate censorship and censorship bullies as well. 

By the way you may be able to bully other people but you wont bully me. 

I believe in the US consititution and the bill of rights. People that push censorship are the kind of people that want to burn books that they doesnt agree with.

Yeah I know, and your best friend is black...right? Well slick did you know you can't run into a crowded theater and yell "fire"? I'm not surprised you didn't, but here you are. You see, there ARE limits to *free speech*. And another little nugget of info for you...BB6 is governed by the rules and regulations of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). And racist comments might be against IT'S rules and regulations. So if it's on the PUBLIC AIRWAYS, you can't just say anything you want and hide behind the US Constitution. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. It's indeed a good practise.

I dont think CBS should stop the feeds or the show or anything. I just think she should be booted off the show. If she has the right to say whatever the hell she wants CBS should also have the right to say dont let the door hit you on your "ghetto" ass on the way out.

Guest somepeople

I think they should show it on the tv show. They can show K and J for all i care. But i think they should show it so everyone can hear.

You do have every right to complain. That is your free speech. I dont want to censor you or anybody else. I'm against censorship and for free speech. 

If BB censored the feeds based on everything not agreeable to some we would have no feeds. I find cursing hard on my ears. I find racism hard on my ears. I have spoken out about Ivettes racism often but I'm not going to try and psuh censorship just because I dont liek Ivette or Kays racism.

Please...censorship. These people signed contracts filled with things that tell them what they can do and say. They are not in the normal world. They are on a TV program. Different rules can so apply there. If people don't care, then that's fine. But if people do, they can let CBS know, and CBS can at least tell her to shut the hell up. Frankly, I cannot see myself watching that loudmouthed twit get closer to money that I am essentially responsable for providing. And I won't. The longer I have to listen to crap like this, the less likely I am to watch. ANd I think that they deserve to know that. Isolated incident...fine. But camel jockey...sand n*gger...blah, blah, blah. This would never be tolerated for any other ethnic group. Could you see Howie not getting in trouble if he called beau n*gger, etc, etc.

It's like racism against Muslims is not such a big deal or something (and I know, I'm now referring to society at largte, not just the BB house. But let's just say that the BB house is often a good window for society at large)

[Those are your words not mine. I hate all racism and I'm the least racist person in the world. But I hate censorship and censorship bullies as well. 

Yeah I know, and your best friend is black...right? Well slick did you know you can't run into a crowded theater and yell "fire"? I'm not surprised you didn't, but here you are. You see, there ARE limits to *free speech*. And another little nugget of info for you...BB6 is governed by the rules and regulations of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). And racist comments might be against IT'S rules and regulations. So if it's on the PUBLIC AIRWAYS, you can't just say anything you want and hide behind the US Constitution. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. It's indeed a good practise.

*claps*

Guest sara-is-hot

Yeah I know, and your best friend is black...right? Well slick did you know you can't run into a crowded theater and yell "fire"? I'm not surprised you didn't, but here you are. You see, there ARE limits to *free speech*. And another little nugget of info for you...BB6 is governed by the rules and regulations of the FCC. And racist comments might be against IT'S rules and regulations. So if it's on the PUBLIC AIRWAYS, you can't just say anything you want and hide behind the US Constitution. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. It's indeed a good practise.

Actually my best friend is Mexican who is also part Jewish and I wouldnt have it any other way. He is a great guy. His name is Rafeal. He is a bad Goalie though (inside joke)

Listen to the anger in the way you speak to me. That pretty much shows where your mind is. The internet is a domain of free speech and I'm glad. Believing in free speech and our US Constitution is not hiding behind the constitution. If you do not like free speech there are plenty of countrys that do not allow it. I have a friend in China that never sees 80% of news reports about her own country unless they originate there.

What else would you like to cesor while you are censoring the name Osama Bin Ladin? Is it ok to use if not calling another person? Are you going to censor the cursing on the feeds so no HG will be allowed to curse for 4 months? What about nudity and sex? What about harsh anger filled talk? Where are you going to draw the line on what people can and can say? What if other have different view points? Is it just your choice or do I get a choice as well? I hear the n word on cable TV all the time. Are you going to censor hbo?

Guest sara-is-hot
I think they should show it on the tv show. They can show K and J for all i care. But i think they should show it so everyone can hear.

That would be great. Move 100% uncensored feeds to cable TV!

Guest chyron1
[ Is it just your choice or do I get a choice as well? I hear the n word on cable TV all the time. Are you going to censor hbo?

It's NOT choice it's the law. You need to read up on the rules and regulations of the FCC. Big Brother is a television show and is governed by the FCC. Didn't you see that in my previous post? It has NOTHING to do with the US Constitution, it has to do with the FCC. I don't know how to make that any clearer to you. FCC.

Sara Is Hot, I think part of the reason that Ivette's comment is so outrageous is because of what Osama Bin Laden did to our country. I live on Long Island in New York and I am sure you realize that all of us were greatly affected by the actions of this man and his minions. While making comments about being Ghetto, Barrio, etc. are disgusting, it is without a doubt that the comment comparing this Arab man to Osama feels much, much worse. The charming Ivette is calling someone equal to a killer, to someone who hates the western world enough, particularly the United States enough to have over 3000 innocent people killed in a matter of minutes. Her comment has made it clear that she puts him in the same category. So many Arab Americans and/or Muslims in our country are feeling the pain of this kind of discrimination. In the atmosphere of our country and other countries that have suffered at the hands of the terrorists, it is a dangerous comment to make. She is a sad sad creature and will undoubtedly feel the pain of her comments when she comes out of Big Brother. Ivette must know that the live feeds are just that live. Does she really think she will be patted on the back when she comes out?

Gee, think Eric wants that around his kids - I really hope not.

Freedom of Speech is a beautiful thing - but let's be honest - this is not what anyone really wants to hear do they? Censorship sucks - but there has to be some middle ground here. I don't know where it is, but hopefully it can be found. I would like to think that CBS at least spoke to her about her comments and reminds her that it's a game - it's not the World Trade Center.

Guest sara-is-hot
[ Is it just your choice or do I get a choice as well? I hear the n word on cable TV all the time. Are you going to censor hbo?

It's NOT choice it's the law. You need to read up on the rules and regulations of the FCC. Big Brother is a television show and is governed by the FCC. Didn't you see that in my previous post? It has NOTHING to do with the US Constitution, it has to do with the FCC. I don't know how to make that any clearer to you. FCC.

HBO and other pay for cable stations must be breaking the law daily then because the Nword is on those channels all the time. You better go report them.

BB the televeison show on public stations is censored. The internet feeds are not censored and should not be censored.

Anyway I'm done discussing this. If you want bb feeds censored you go for it. Just be careful what you wish for because you might get it

HBO and other pay for cable stations must be breaking the law daily then because the Nword is on those channels all the time. You better go report them.

Pay cable is not subject to the same FCC regulations. "Free" cable is.

Guest sara-is-hot
Sara Is Hot, I think part of the reason that Ivette's comment is so outrageous is because of what Osama Bin Laden did to our country.  I live on Long Island in New York and I am sure you realize  that all of us were greatly affected by the actions of this man and his minions.  While making comments about being Ghetto, Barrio, etc. are disgusting, it is without a doubt that the comment comparing this Arab man to Osama feels much, much worse.  The charming Ivette  is calling someone equal to a killer, to someone who hates the western world enough, particularly the United States enough to have over 3000 innocent people killed in a matter of minutes.  Her comment has made it clear that she puts him in the same category.  So many Arab Americans and/or Muslims in our country are feeling the pain of this kind of discrimination.  In the atmosphere of our country and other countries that have suffered at the hands of the terrorists, it is a dangerous comment to make.  She is a sad sad creature and will undoubtedly feel the pain of her comments when she comes out of Big Brother.  Ivette must know that the live feeds are just that live.  Does she really think she will be patted on the back when she comes out? 

Gee, think Eric wants that around his kids - I really hope not. 

Freedom of Speech is a beautiful thing - but let's be honest - this is not what anyone really wants to hear do they?  Censorship sucks - but there has to be some middle ground here.  I don't know where it is, but hopefully it can be found.  I would like to think that CBS at least spoke to her about her comments and reminds her that it's a game - it's  not the World Trade Center.

I'm from NY as well. Brn in Brooklyn and grew up on the Island (Smithtown). You are right nobody wants to hear racism. I dont wnat to hear cursing or about Howies farts either. Nor Maggies dumps. Thats what free speech is all about. Sometimes you have to hear things you dont want to guarantee that your own voice wont be silenced. I hate seeing flag burners but I dont believe we risk our lives for freedom via wars and then do away with them ourselves. I hate the KKK and skin heads but I understand why they have to be given the right to speak as disgusting as what they have to say is. What Ivette says disgusts me. I have said that numerous times but my dad and grandad didnt fight in wars for our freedom just for me to watch others try to take it away. I may disagree 100% with what you have to say but I will fight for your right to say it.