Fox AI message board

nebartist

Anyone ever go to this site? They censor everything. Any post that suggest Paula is on something is deleted. Someone started a thread titled "non-christian" (on off topic) and that was deleted, but the Christian thread was not.

I tried to put the word "fixed" in a post and it rejected the word!! and it had nothing to do with the show

Guest ranster627

I am not surprised at all! This only confirms my theory that not all is as appears ... and I renew my sentiments that I don't trust them and would prefer to see all the vote tallies ... it is starting to smell to me like a scandal coming up in the same vein as the old $64,000 Question show.

Strikes me that the gates wouldn't be locked if they weren't hiding something!

:o The truth is out there folks! :wink:

Edit: I just realized how nasty that sounded ... sorry about that folks, this one just gets up my nose!

Guest Anonymous

Maybe they are beginning to realize that Paula is an embarrassment. Her behavior last night was just bizarre. Perhaps her contract keeps her there regardless of their wishes and dissenting remarks about her can't be kept on the site because of that contract. Maybe.... maybe not?

Guest XandraSkye
I want to know why those three were picked for that job? And do you guys get the impression that Ryan and Simon do not get along whatsoever? Even though everyone thinks tha Smon and Paula can't stand each other I have the feeling it's just the opposite.

Guest Anonymous

Well I might have been imagining things -- but I distinctly saw Simon kissing Paula on the head at the end of one of the performances last night.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name