:smilielol:

The ultimate villain!! He may not get any votes when he gets there but he will have a spot in the finals because everyone will want to be sitting beside him...

And he knows it... Of course if people voted with their heads instead of hearts, he would win...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultimate villain!! He may not get any votes when he gets there but he will have a spot in the finals because everyone will want to be sitting beside him...

And he knows it... Of course if people voted with their heads instead of hearts, he would win...

Yeah, not going to happen. I think the only person at this point he has a shot of winning against is Sandra and I hate Sandra. Sandra plays with no logic, no real gameplan, no social game, she's made no lasting friendships or alliances - nothing really going for her. AND Russell can use that she has won already against her.

In that scenario, you've got Mr. High and Mighty Rupert who's throwing stones in glass houses. You've got Baby Amanda who tries to put you in a trance with those big puppy dog eyes she makes. You've got bitchy Courtney who is the only person who apparently likes Sandra. Parvati and JT might see Russell as a good player, but that's shaky. Danielle and Candace - who knows. They'd probably just go with the majority. Coach - enough said. Jerri - I think she'd likely go w/ who was a better player but everyone seems to have ignored her this season. Colby is the guy who plays with "integrity" so whatever. I think the jury is a bunch of whiny babies and if they don't know how the game is played and they don't think that lying is a part of it, then they deserve to be in the jury.

It'll be interesting in the upcoming weeks to see if Rupert and Colby decided to put their morality to the wayside for the $1million or just keep letting Russell be the bad guy and taking the heat for it. It's very easy to say you have morality and played a clean game when you're just going along with what Russell says.

Russel is the BEST SURVIVOR EVER. Tonight's episode was wacked out - he should've kept his cool but I think he's just running scared and trying to be in control so much, he's lost sight that he needs these people, too. Ugh. Chill out Russell!!!!!

Russ doesnt know it, he thinks he is the best thing to ever happen to survivor I dont think for once he has thought of himself as a goat or thought anyone else sees him that way either. If Russell played with his head as much as he likes to think he does he wouldnt tick so many Jurors off. He plays too much with his heart..a cold bitter butt hurt heart.

Russ doesnt know it, he thinks he is the best thing to ever happen to survivor I dont think for once he has thought of himself as a goat or thought anyone else sees him that way either. If Russell played with his head as much as he likes to think he does he wouldnt tick so many Jurors off. He plays too much with his heart..a cold bitter butt hurt heart.

Next to Romber and Parv, he is the best thing to ever happen to survivor...

I agree with you but, unfortunately, there will be too many grudges for him to overcome so there is absolutely NO way he can win. Let's check off the jury members so far who would not vote for him in a million years- Danielle, Coach, Candace. I'm not sure about JT or Courtney, but I doubt it. If Rupert, Colby or Sandra get voted off, I'm sure they won't vote for him. I'm still not sure what Parvati or Jerri would do. Either way, it's his own fault for not taking the social aspect of the game seriously. Do I think he deserves to win? yes. Will he? No stinkin' way.

See, I think you're wrong about Russell playing with his heart. He plays completely on strategy - what will get him further in the game. What happened with Sandra telling Russell that Coach was out to get him was strategy. He didn't vote Coach out because of what Sandra told him. He voted Coach out because Coach was a wild card and he knew Coach was turning on him. He just let Sandra think she got the best of him - let's face it, she would've thought that anyway, she's so delusional. The thing last night with Danielle also. He got rid of Danielle because she was getting close to Parvati AND because Parvati decided to get rid of his only tie to the Hero's side, Candice. So he let them have that because that's what the girls wanted. Danielle sealed her own fate by opening her big mouth but I really think that she was gone in Russell's mind before that even. It was a good move for him to get rid of Danielle and it was a good move for Jeri as well because in the 3 person alliance, she wasn't moving on and least of all with Parvati and Danielle. So Parvati has the choice to go with either Sandra, who TOTALLY plays with no strategy, no skill, no social game...NOTHING to offer in the game. Or she's got Jeri who has pretty much been with Russell since the whole stupid Coach/Jeri fiasco. Parvati, I don't believe, can manipulate Sandra OR Jeri. Jeri's never liked Parvati because her game is always manipulate the guys by flirting and getting her way. Sandra will only be mainpulated to get out Russell and who knows where she'll go after that. Then her game falls apart. So Russell is very smart - and really it's his only choice - to go with the Hero side and get Parvati out. Or maybe get Sandra out and Parvati will have nobody else BUT Russell to go back to.

I can't remember who's blog it was, but one of the heroes said that Russell doesn't think he's super smart or anything, but there are people in the game that play stupidly and with emotion and he takes advantage of that. The way I see it, Russell is the ONLY player in all the seasons to take emotion out of the game. I respect that he's studied this game, figured out what's the best way to do things. I think Russell is way better than even Boston Rob, as evidenced that he got Rob out so soon. He's better than Parvo because of the fact that he doesn't need someone to do things FOR him. He makes it happen himself. I will give her credit though - she's a master manipulator but she thought she had Russell doing her bidding and that just wasn't happening. LOL.

Unless Parvo has a change or heart or realizes that she's out on her butt if she doesn't align with Russell again at some point, I think Russell will chose Jeri to go to the end with. He could choose Sandra, which I think will be a better choice as far as the win goes - who really wants to vote for Sandra???? But then again, they may just vote AGAINST Russell again just to spite him. I think this bunch of whiny babies will do that regardless but I could be surprised.

As has been stated many times before, Survivor is not just a head game. If it were then Russell would have won last season and Rob would have won his all star season, etc, etc. Survivor is also a heart game. Most folks cannot clearly separate what they feel from what they think. And too many think with their hearts. That's where Russell fails- he fails to understand that so fails to "make friends". He makes alliances instead and inevitably that does not get him the million dollars he thinks he deserves. Maybe he has a better chance with this group but then look at the way Rupert votes with his heart and admits to it. And Colby playing his I'm- a- better- person- than- you are game might not want to give a vote to someone like Russell. And the girls? Courtney- will never vote for him. Candice- doubtful. All this is assuming that Russell makes the final 3 of course. So let's just say that he's in the final 3 with Parvati and either Sandra or Jerri. I say this because he still believes (I think) that he can control Parvati and beat her in the end since she's already won a million. And Sandra- she's also won the million. So against those 2 he's the only one who hasn't won. And the others we've been led to believe have no knowledge of his background - that he's already a millionaire (He says) which might level the playing field at the end. And Jerri- He now knows he can manipulate her and that he has a great argument that she did nothing to play the game. So the way I see the end- Russell and Parvati make it and Sandra joins them since she has the idol and plays it at the last tribal council she can which keeps her in the game and Jerri goes home.

^ I agree with much of what is written above.

Last night was a terrific show thanks mostly to Rupert and Russell. They both provided stellar entertainment value. Polar opposites. Russell was smart to boot Danielle and he didn't miss a beat setting it up for her to go. Plus, he outplayed Parvati and that had to feel good since he took some lumps lately. Parvati is hell at challenges and last night; so was Russell. Rupert's effort was also impressive, I must say. Again, terrific show.

The thing I don't understand is that these people - James, Rupert, Amanda, Colby - have ALL played this game before so they should know how it works. I don't care if you play with your heart or your head. None of these people are morally irreproachable in the game and if they have been it's only because they got someone else to do the dirty work or they didn't get very far in the game. Even the ever-so-humble Rupert has said or done things in this game that weren't 100% truthful or innocent. Remember when he STOLE the other tribe's shoes to barter with in his first season? I don't mind, even understand why he did that and that's all well and good within the game. But then don't sit back and act all innocent and honest. THAT is what I cannot stand. This game, you HAVE to be deceiptful, you HAVE to lie. Name one person that ever got to end w/o telling a single lie or doing something somewhat immoral.

And you're sort of right about the social game. Last season, Russell played more of a social game. He was always in a tight alliance with Natalie. Now it might not have been a social thing for Russell, but Natalie stuck to him and was loyal to him to the end. I think in this game, he felt since these weren't first-timers, they had "been around the block" so to speak, they wouldn't fall for the same thing that Natalie, Shambo, etc. fell for. They wouldn't buy the Hurricane Katrina thing and feel sorry for him. THEY should know better. I firmly believe he thought these people are big-timers and as such, they would have the same respect for the game that he would so he wouldn't need it. Most of them have come back for the 3rd time already so if they're not playing hard and strategically, why are they back at all??? And he got put on the Villians tribe - so, if you were Russell, wouldn't you automatically assume they've already got his number either way? If Rupert, Amanda, Colby, Coach, James, etc. didn't expect that, then they're dumber than Russell thought and they deserve to be on the jury.

Again, since Russell has seemed to brush up on his Survivor history, he KNOWS what kind of game each of them play and stupidly, almost NONE Of them have changed their strategy except for JT.

I don't see Russell changing his strategy either. He's playing the same way he did before...voting people off because of his obssesive need for control. He makes enemies, and hasn't learned that making friends is much more helpful in the end then making enemies. If he loses again, its his own fault!

I don't see Russell changing his strategy either. He's playing the same way he did before...voting people off because of his obssesive need for control. He makes enemies, and hasn't learned that making friends is much more helpful in the end then making enemies. If he loses again, its his own fault!

exactly that is playing with his heart! The heart wants what the heart wants and ahis heart wants control

I think Russell is way better than even Boston Rob, as evidenced that he got Rob out so soon. He's better than Parvo because of the fact that he doesn't need someone to do things FOR him. He makes it happen himself. I will give her credit though - she's a master manipulator but she thought she had Russell doing her bidding and that just wasn't happening. LOL.

I honestly love Boston Rob but I don't think his heart was in the game this season. I think it was with his wife and baby. The OLD Boston Rob would have been able to root out the troll.

And the comment about Parv having people do things FOR her is not true. I am not a fan of her but she seems to know when to keep her mouth shut and seems to be good at manipulation without any help. Russell does not know how to keep his mouth shut thus he can never win this game and the jury. If he makes it to the end there is NO way he can win the jury.

I honestly love Boston Rob but I don't think his heart was in the game this season. I think it was with his wife and baby. The OLD Boston Rob would have been able to root out the troll.

And the comment about Parv having people do things FOR her is not true. I am not a fan of her but she seems to know when to keep her mouth shut and seems to be good at manipulation without any help. Russell does not know how to keep his mouth shut thus he can never win this game and the jury. If he makes it to the end there is NO way he can win the jury.

I loved the head to head with Boston Rob but Boston Rob was stupid too this season. First of all, he aligned with Sandra and Courtney. Sure, they were followers but they can't deliver when it comes to challenges. He got too cocky as well and even said he thought Russell didn't know who he was playing with. Apparently, Boston Rob underestimated Russell. Boston Rob was old school Survivor and apparently didn't study too much when it came to recent seasons. He also told Russell his gameplay right away - you're either with me or against me. Russell was on the offensive right away. Russell and Rob were going to butt heads - they're too much alike. I wished that they would team up together. MAN! That would've been awesome! But I found I liked Russell even more for knocking out BR.

And about Parvo - I never said she had people manipulate FOR her. When I said she got people to do things FOR her - I meant by manipulating men. It thought it summed her up great when she said she had 2 green men protecting her (when she had both HII's). She thought she had Russell around her finger too. Now she's got Sandra and Jerri. Right. Unless you find a lesbian, that trick ain't working where she can just smile and act all shy and get people to do things for her. It was super smart to get rid of Danielle. Wonder how long it's going to take Parvo to hit on Colby or try that with Rupert. Well, I don't like her but at least she's not lying there like a dead fish (i.e. Sandra, Courtney) and doing nothing. If Russell leaves, I think completely Parvo deserves to win this. But again, I don't know she will since she's won twice now. Amanda will be pretty pissed at her, too. LOL. So glad Amanda's gone!

I was so happy Russell lost Survivor 19. I jumped up and cheered. I don't see how he can possibly win heros versus villians if he does, I going to be really upset. The thing I wonder assuming it is

fixed

is why did JT give his idol to a villain. It like they wanted to him make smart trying to get out what turns to the winner. I can't figure it out. It stills bothers me.

Wicked...I agree Russell is up there with Richard Hatch and Boston Rob.

I can't say he is playing nice but he is playing...I am transfixed to my TV when he is makes such ballsy statements.

C'mon the man saw and said that Parvarti and Danielle needed to be split up and he did it. He did not miss a beat or blink an eye during tribal council when he lied about what Danielle said and got Jerri to change her vote right there and then. If these people are truly "all stars" they would/should vote for him if he makes it to F2 but they probably wouldn't because they think they all think they should be winners when they are just being played.

Like him or hate him the man is a survivor phenom.

Make no mistake, the guy has an amazing strategy. He's one of the best strategic players this game has ever seen. It's his lack of respect for people which makes him lose status as one of the best ever because he doesn't realize these people are voting for him to win the game.

Make no mistake, the guy has an amazing strategy. He's one of the best strategic players this game has ever seen. It's his lack of respect for people which makes him lose status as one of the best ever because he doesn't realize these people are voting for him to win the game.

Very, very, very well said TML.

Ya gotta remember........everyone saw each other play the game, but no one saw Russell play before. They didn't have access to Russell's season, before this season started. Soooooooo.......... me thinks if they did that jackhole would have been voted out first. Go Sandra. Smartest cookie there. :cookie:

Note - Hi Reaper, Hi Sono. From the Duck :animated_wave:

Russell and Parvati make it and Sandra joins them since she has the idol and plays it at the last tribal council she can which keeps her in the game and Jerri goes home.

Just curious: Would she be able to use her idol this late in the game if this theory were to happen? Is there a point where they can't use the hidden idol anymore?

The same would apply to Richard and Rob then. They too felt little to no respect for their fellow players. I do believe they fondly referred to them often as ignorant, dumb.. you get the picture. However Russell lacks finesse. But what he cannot hide ( his clear distaste for humans * evil grin * ) he makes up for in his ability to read weakness. He smells their fears, indecision and lack of conviction. They're soft and all too easy manipulated. He capitalizes on that like no other. Were it not for their other lowly human weaknesses ( see bitterness, pettiness and jealousy )... they would be able to crown him king by games end. Irony... the same weaknesses Russell uses to force his will upon them with are the very same that prevent him from collecting the ends treasure.

Ah humans... so deficient. Good thing they taste like chicken.

Maybe not so much Rob but definately Richard had finesse. He had little respect for his tribemates but he understood their emotions. Something Russel lacks.

By trade I'm a professional salesman. Long ago I learned the following: You know you're a good salesman when you can tell a customer to go to hell in such a fashion that they will actually look forward to the trip!

Richard would understand that, Russel would not.

Do they really taste like chicken?????? :animated_scratchchin:

Just curious: Would she be able to use her idol this late in the game if this theory were to happen? Is there a point where they can't use the hidden idol anymore?

I think they can only use it thru the final five tribal, but let me check on that for sure and get back to you! I know there is a cut off, but not sure if it is at 5 or 6.