• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sort of reminds me of Rich and the problems with his kid. I thought the fact Rich had problems after coming home from filming survivor meant there was no way Rich won but of course he did. I have no idea what happen with Russell but I would not conclude he lost and was upset and this is why this happened.

Who said anything about Russell losing and that making him upset???

All I am saying is I thought Rich was a sure loser and boy I was wrong. In fact I was so sure he lost that someone bought the winner on Ebay and said it was Rich.I was sure it was wrong. In my mind I could not accept it

I don't want to make the same mistake and assume Russell lost because he was upset. In fact my J. Leroy Gibbs gut feeling because of this incident he has won.

It does not mean he does, I just think he does.

If you remember they came up with a voice analysis that this company did a voice analysis of waco stuff of the other survivors that supposely said Rudy won!

You never know what is false planted and whats real.

I'm dumbfounded by all this talk of Russell's great game. What I see is a lot of talk but not so much real action. The others may be thinking they are

winning and fooling everyone too but the camera, microphone and editing aren't on them so we don't hear it. What does Russell actually DO? He's not

the best in the challenges, team members don't seem to respect him, most of them seem to be on to his "game". I'm hoping they are playing up his bully bragging so when he doesn't win (hopefully), he will be exposed for who/what he really is. He should have watched Parvati's previous Survivor tapes, this girl may be his waterloo rather than his 'in his mind' little honey. Not rooting for her either. I don't care to see bad behavior rewarded.

To me he's a classic, "All hat -- no cattle".

Yes, all odds seem to be against him yet he made it to the final three once and is still in this game post merge, with the numbers on his side at the moment...

So what if he is cocky, If not for players like him this game would be boring and probably cancelled long before 20, or whatever season this is...

I hope he makes it to the final three again... He better stick with Parv...

So what if he is cocky, If not for players like him this game would be boring and probably cancelled long before 20, or whatever season this is...

Uncertain as to which one sickens me more. Mamsy pamsy players or their supporters.

I don't like Russell mainly because I find him physically repulsive which makes me TRULY shallow but, oh well. He isn't the only cocky player ever. Perhaps he isn't even THE most cocky player ever but I've always thought that much of Russell's cockiness is the bravado of a man smaller even than some of the women in stature; so he uses it as a shield. He might well be the greatest person in person but I judge him solely by Survivor. Don't care if some people adore him. I don't. If he wins, I probably still won't adore him but if he wins, he wins; and sometimes, I think to myself; "jeez, he wants this really bad, let the little guy have it, Jesu."

Actually, in retrospect, is Russell cockier than say.......Sandra or Parvati? I mean what's up with all this self-declared royalty, anyway? I guess you call it well-engineered television; like them or not.

The "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" star who was arrested for battery in Louisiana yesterday claims the whole thing is a "misunderstanding" -- and is considering taking legal action against the cops who busted him.

A source close to Russell Hantz tells TMZ the reality star was partying near a bar he owns in Lafayette, LA Friday morning when some random partygoer told cops they saw Hantz push a woman.

We're told the alleged victim was a member of Hantz's party crew and she told cops that Hantz never touched her. But according to our source, cops told Hantz that because they had a witness statement, they were going to arrest him anyway.

We're told Hantz believes the cops mistreated him during the incident -- and now he's considering taking legal action against the arresting officers.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/russell-hant.../#ixzz0m2e82rLS

LOOKS LIKE RUPPETMASTER IS INNOCENT!!

I agree Slim, Russell's cockiness isn't the only reason I dislike him so much, there's just something about him that makes me want to close my eyes and put my fingers in my ears and go lalalalalala the whole time he's on the screen... I also agree that he has the Napoleon Complex...