Parvati Shallow

Parv is HOT! I dont swing that way but for her I could hop the fence

LOL my thoughts exactly!!!

I loved last night's move. My only hope though is that it doesn't come to bite her in the ass since she'll have no idol to protect herself with.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a big Parvarti fan, but she did get my respect last night! I esp. loved the fact that she kept Russell out of the loop, and he knows now he doesn't run the show as much as he likes to think! Nice Job Parvarti!!

Not a big Parvarti fan, but she did get my respect last night! I esp. loved the fact that she kept Russell out of the loop, and he knows now he doesn't run the show as much as he likes to think! Nice Job Parvarti!!

This appears to me to be scripted reality. Let's face Parvati was just handed the first immunity idol at the reward challenge. In every other case the entire tribe got the info. Why just Parvati this time? Just to make it interesting?

Now everyone going to assume the idols are back, I can't wait to see what happens now.

This appears to me to be scripted reality. Let's face Parvati was just handed the first immunity idol at the reward challenge. In every other case the entire tribe got the info. Why just Parvati this time? Just to make it interesting?

Now everyone going to assume the idols are back, I can't wait to see what happens now.

If you remember the other times (but if you don't, you can re-watch it to see what I mean), the note about hidden immunity was given in a way which COULD have been discovered by one person, if they were alone at the time. It's just unlucky for the person finding it that someone else saw them uncover the clue. Even in Parvati's case, if she had opened her napkin a different way, it could have fallen loudly onto the table, instead of quietly into her lap.

I'm hoping that the hidden immunity idol comes back into play. I just can't remember if that will be the case, since the tribes have already merged.

Not a Parv fan but she rocked last night making Russell look like a fool and she controls him and the game. He thought he was running the show and found out different. Loved it.

If you remember the other times (but if you don't, you can re-watch it to see what I mean), the note about hidden immunity was given in a way which COULD have been discovered by one person, if they were alone at the time. It's just unlucky for the person finding it that someone else saw them uncover the clue. Even in Parvati's case, if she had opened her napkin a different way, it could have fallen loudly onto the table, instead of quietly into her lap.

I'm hoping that the hidden immunity idol comes back into play. I just can't remember if that will be the case, since the tribes have already merged.

Well I surely am a conspiracist that's for sure, LOL. In fact I think Mike Shupkin burned were faked. He doesn't have any scars. I wonder about him catching a pig as well.

I do remember that last year they got a phone that had the information about the location of the immunity idol.. So they all had an equal chance. I don't remember any other time when someone was specifically given the information. Can you give me an example?

Well, at the Heroes Tribe, I remember the note about the Hidden Immunity Idol being inside the jar of coffee (or something) that they won during a reward challenge. If someone had been making coffee alone when they got deep enough to uncover it, they would have had the opportunity to read it alone and then keep the secret to themselves.

Over at the Villains tribe, the note was inside the tool chest they won as a reward. Russell was digging through it when he found the note, and the only reason he didn't get to read it alone was that someone else saw him find it. But if he had just waited to really explore the contents until they were back at camp, you just KNOW that he would have been ecstatic about that - and that he then would not have run around telling everyone about it (well, at least not until AFTER he had found the Idol).

Wasn't the clue for the one JT found and gave to Russell in a napkin at their reward?? If the person ( sorry can't remember which one had it in their napkin) had opened it differently, isn't it possible that they would have found it and kept it quiet like Parv?

Wasn't the clue for the one JT found and gave to Russell in a napkin at their reward?? If the person ( sorry can't remember which one had it in their napkin) had opened it differently, isn't it possible that they would have found it and kept it quiet like Parv?

Coby and Russell were the last two to swim off the platform. Colby told Russell about the plan. Russell said thanks I was going to be the next off and you saved me. Not exactly what was going to happen.

Regarding the coffee. I don't remember but anyone could have found it. Parvati was specifically given the idol.

I don't remember the chest I got to look that up.

Parvati was specifically given the idol.

Parvati was not given the idol. Anyone could have sat at in the corner like she did and received the clue. She even said she was lucky that she sat in the corner next to Danielle.

When the Heroes went on their reward, Candice saw the clue first and declared 'What's this" or something to that effect. She could have grabbed it without anyone seeing it.

JT was the one who opened the coffee can, but Tom was the one who noticed the clue first.

Coby and Russell were the last two to swim off the platform. Colby told Russell about the plan. Russell said thanks I was going to be the next off and you saved me. Not exactly what was going to happen.

Regarding the coffee. I don't remember but anyone could have found it. Parvati was specifically given the idol.

I don't remember the chest I got to look that up.

How was Parv specifically given it?? Couldn't anyone have sat there.... and my point had nothing to do with what happened on the dock... at the reward when the Heroes found the clue to the idol JT found... it was in a napkin very similar to Parv's but it fell on the table, so everyone saw it.... Parv's fell in her lap and no one noticed.....

Parvati was not given the idol. Anyone could have sat at in the corner like she did and received the clue. She even said she was lucky that she sat in the corner next to Danielle.

When the Heroes went on their reward, Candice saw the clue first and declared 'What's this" or something to that effect. She could have grabbed it without anyone seeing it.

JT was the one who opened the coffee can, but Tom was the one who noticed the clue first.

Yeah, that's how I saw it too...

Goddess Parv is playing the game every second she is out there, that is why she is the Queen of Survivor...

Do not underestimate the Ninja Stealth of Goddess Parv Queen of Survivor...

Does anyone else ever have those tiny doubts about some moves in the game being a little too convenient to be believed? I hate it when they come creeping in, but for me; they do.

You will never convince me for a nano second that Parv wasn't completely sure of what was going down that night,or she would have used the idol to protect herself...

As far as Amanda cluing her in as to what was going to happen ,I don't see her trusting Amanda with her life in the game ,even if Amanda told her what was really going to happen,how they were really going to vote? Amanda told her on screen anyway (her edit) that she NEEDED to use the idol on herself that night!

The info used to actually make that move and feel confident it wasn't going to get her voted out was provided by someone that KNEW exactly what was going to happen that night... the producers!

On par with Russell finding 3 idols last year without a CLUE, as they wanted him to stay on the show! You might get lucky and find one in the wilderness without an actual clue, but 3? come on!!!

I feel as if we don't really see every little move made so I don't know whether Parvat sat there randomly or not but I do believe that some of Survivor is prompted by production. It is just part and parcel of good tv and the money-making machine behind it all. I may well be wrong about this and am not trying to convince anyone to feel as I do but I think some of it is rigged. It's like magic; people believe what they see when it really isn't magic, at all.

They don't seem to like Parvati so I don't think she will get any votes. It'd be a good thing to be against her in the Final 2, IMO. I truly believe that audiences - including the audience comprised of judges - is 2010 jaded; seen it all and is on the hunt for the good-guy win. They'll award it to the lesser of evils; need be.

I feel as if we don't really see every little move made so I don't know whether Parvat sat there randomly or not but I do believe that some of Survivor is prompted by production. It is just part and parcel of good tv and the money-making machine behind it all. I may well be wrong about this and am not trying to convince anyone to feel as I do but I think some of it is rigged. It's like magic; people believe what they see when it really isn't magic, at all.

Your never going to convience me that Russell was smart enough to find the idols in 19 without some help.

Forgot where I read it but Parvati had advance info on Russel.

And without a doubt I truly beleive some of what we see is scripted. The last show was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious.

Either way, Parvati can park her slippers under my bed anytime!!!

One way or the other, I am tiring quickly of the hidden idol being the star of this show. When they start handing them out to anyone; unbidden, that makes it so much less of a competition in my opinion and it becomes more of a free pass. Too much at stake for that to be a good thing and way too much opportunity for favoritism from production pertinent to ratings. It can be very demotivating. That, added to the fact that we don't see 24/7 conversation leaves room for way too much gray area possibility. It is virtually impossible for the viewer to deduce actual fact of or from what has happened other than from the editing process we are fed.