Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim To Fame:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very forgettable...that means she'll probably win... <_<

hmmm...yeah, good catch- hadn't thought of that. It definitely means that he had a negative impact on at least ONE player, lol! I don't have high hopes for him to make it far if he uses his same strategy and this only confirms it. ALTHOUGH maybe he has a hand in her getting booted so that's why she doesn't respect him? I can't wait to find out!

I totally agree with an Aras choice instead of Danielle. Although now he looks like he hangs out on a street corner asking for spare change...I think getting back on Survivor would've done him good!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't remember her. (didn't remember Aras either-- well , maybe just barely) I was starting to doubt my status as a true fan of Survivor.

I watched every show but with over 300 survivors how can you possible keep them all straight unless they did something memorable or if they were a model. I not sure I even remember all the male winners.

I sort of wish Alexis Jones or Natalie Bolton were on H versus V. I definitely remember them.

• 4 weeks later...