image host
Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Season 9 General Discussion

I got my number off of NBC's website...

Wow. I must have been watching a different program from the rest of you, lol I never thought Koli or Sam were cocky.

Their Polynesian heritage is quite fascinating especially Tongans. In their culture women are more important and viewed as superior. I guess that's why I get such a kick out of it. :) When their men get happy, proud or excited they always pound their chest to show their approval. I was very touched by the love they weren't afraid to show to one another on camera. I have no doubt that was difficult for them.

Sam was my favorite this year and I was sad to see him leave but it was touching to see how close he's become with Drea. They both look great and they've been given the tools to keep the weight off. Having each other for encouragement is a wonderful thing.

I was happy to see Michael win first place. He fought a lot of his own demons to be able to pull off such an amazing feat! If someone told me a person could lose that much weight in that short time period I would have thought they were a few bricks short of a load! lmao

Congrats to all the participants! :)

It wasn't Drea that he got together with it was Stephanie...

I was really shocked (and happy for him) that Drea's dad Darrell did so well? He was SOOOOOO close to beating Koli for the at home. Good for him, and good job by Pink Mom Sherry too! She was the leader for a LONG time, and she looked just awesome.

It wasn't Drea that he got together with it was Stephanie...

Okie Dokie! Thanks Yana. :)