image host
Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Season 9 General Discussion

Damn, it wasn't Koli.... I think it's Daris..... WAAAAAAAH

Well the good news is, it looks like Koli will still be under the yellow line with Daris..... Here's hoping America sends his butt home

The Biggest Loser is so stupid..... they blow the endings with their commercials.... it's a no brainer that Daris gains 2 pounds, since they showed the commercial all week.... so it's laughable having all the drama going into the commercial..... what a joke... Daris should have gone first then we would have at least been surprised

Well, I will be voting for Daris, Koli is waayy too full of himself for him to get my vote, went to Las Vegas stead of home, what??? Whatever. I am happy he has done great and lost what he has but no way do I think he deserves "Biggest Loser"

I was so disappointed in Daris. I never once suspected that it would be Daris who gained the 2 pounds (well at least not until the commercial and then again when he was eating late at night). LOL!

I was also disappointed that he didn't own up to it and blamed it on preparing for the marathon. huh?!

Anywho, I am happy that Koli was below the yellow line. Brings him down a rung or two with the cockiness. I agree, what did going to Vegas get him? He probably would have done better than a 13 pound loss by staying at home and having Sam's help during the month. Koli was always quick to point fingers at and condemn the people who were playing the game instead of being there for the need to lose weight and become healthy. Now it's him that's playing the game to win and apparently it's okay since it's him.

The show edited the 2 sides where it really makes you think about who deserves the chance at a million more. I don't think Daris begged enough and I think Koli begged too much. LOL!

However, since I never cared too much for Koli and really liked Daris, my votes are going to Daris. They both worked very hard but Daris had to do it alone after Cheryl left and Koli always had Sam's help when needed.

People like Daris, so that will probably get him into the final three. But he needs to deal with his issues so he stops the things that sabotage him. Clearly he has the work ethic to get the exercise, he just needs to confront those middle of the night demons. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think counseling would be a good thing for him.

I agree Sugar... Daris clearly has some issues... that losing the weight aren't going to solve, I think some professional help would give him the help he needs

I went over and voted for Daris on the website, cause it cost money to vote with cell phone, but I only voted once, cause they make you put your information in every time you vote...

I went over and voted for Daris on the website, cause it cost money to vote with cell phone, but I only voted once, cause they make you put your information in every time you vote...

Voting by phone only allows you 3 votes. Does the website allow unlimited votes?

I'm not sure, I only voted once because of them making you put all your information in every time... I don't like giving my phone number to a website like that...

Over at Sucks someone has posted pictures of Koli and Sunshine at their gym, Koli looks anorexic to me. I was just going to copy and paste the pictures but that would be stealing LOL, so I am posting the link if anyone wants to see, if it doesn't take you right to the page with the pictures. they are on page 96 of the thread

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/61872?page=96

He looks like a starving refugee. Not a good look.

Oh, how I dream of the day when someone thinks I look too skinny.

I don't think he looks bad, I just hope he doesn't win. I don't like the guy.

Is the Finale on Tuesday. I haven't been paying attention.

I heart Daris!

I didn't watch TBL this season but caught a current before and after promo last night. OMG! They lost some weight, those people. I will try to catch the finale.

I didn't watch TBL this season but caught a current before and after promo last night. OMG! They lost some weight, those people. I will try to catch the finale.

Yes, they did! Michael came to the ranch weighing OVER 500 pounds, and lost over 200 while on the ranch. I can't wait to see what he has done at home. Ashley was almost 400 pounds, and lost over 100 (can't remember exactly how much) - but it was the most lost on the ranch by a woman. Both Daris and Koli were huge too, and look completely different than when they showed up. I think it will be a great finale (and I won't be home to see it but my DVR is set!!)

I saw a story about them in a magazine and I was shocked at how everyone has changed! I watched the first few episodes so I saw them all at their heaviest and I honestly didn't even recognize Michael in the picture. I'm definitely going to record the finale and watch it after Idol/Glee - I can't wait to see everyone!

Why does Shay get all the great offers? Personally, I didn't like her during her season and I can't understand why she gets all of these money opportunities.

Agree with ya on the Shay thing BB... enough already!!!

Holy Crap Michael, Ashley and Daris look absolutely awesome...... Michael exceeded anyting I thought he could do!!!! Congrats to all of them no matter who wins the money!!!

I saw the ending where Michael lost over 50% of his body weight. What was Koli's percentage? Would he have beat Michael?

I don't remember his percentage, but he didn't have enough of a percentage to beat Michael...

ETA: OK I checked and he only lost 46%, so no... He would've came in second however, but still he won the at home prize...

I don`t know where you got that number Yana... this was the one I found:

Koli- 53.35%

Michael- 50.10%

Ashley- 48.93%

Daris- 48.55%

I don`t know where you got that number Yana... this was the one I found:

Koli- 53.35%

Michael- 50.10%

Ashley- 48.93%

Daris- 48.55%

Okay, when AI is over I'll go check - I still have it from DVR - just finished watching a bit ago. I thought Koli's was around 47 or 48?. I don't think it was 53, because Ali said Michael beat the record from Danny.

I have no clue... I just found that online and liked it better LMAO