Season 1 - Episode 1.23: Exodus, Part 1 A/D May 18

Jem

I'm SO glad to know I'm not the only one who was bawling... I swear, my girlfriend called me on the way into work this morning and said I need Prozac (I'm already on wellbutrin, lol). She goes 'it's a show, it's fake" Hahaha!!

As for the three things, and the french lady in general, I had no problem understanding what she said... dammit I can't remember now what the three things were... hmmm..... let me see if I can find it online.

Crap, I am so tired today I just can't wrack my brain enough to find it... off to see what I can rustle up. The internet is a very good thing!

~11 hours till showtime!!!

OK, I'm back and found the answer to the "three things"... I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to other bulletin boards, so if I'm out of line please let me know and/or delete:

http://www.thefuselage.com/threaded/index....?topic=16729.15

dynamite, dark territory and black rock

The fuselage is amazing (not that Morty's isn't!!)... some of the things they think of over there is amazing, connections that I would never in a million years think of...

OK, I have to do some real work today, lol!

Less than 210 hours until the 2-Hour season finale!!! :P

Now this is a count down.. hee hee (pretend I'm Jem and there are all kinds of fantastic emoticons splashing around your screen)

:D:D:D :wink: :D:D:D:P:D:D:D

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

Lost

Ok, so the monster is some kind of security system for the island? Have these people in the weird Pacific never heard of the Slomin Shield? And what the heck is up with that black cloud rising on the horizon. Is it subliminal messaging to the audiences? And is it wrong that I seriously want to go to the library today and find a book on ancient smoke signals to see if I can figure anything out? Anyway, that doesn't bode well for our favorite island dwellers. While the last few weeks have been a little um, slow, they are obviously building to something big and bad and just altogether not good. And it is rather suspicious that they made a point of showing us a scene with Jack and that Girlfight chick saying that they sat in seats 23B and 42F respectively. I thought everyone in the back of the plane was presumed dead... hmmm, interesting. Those numbers are still perplexing me, and I'm guessing a few other people too. Now if someone may die in next week's season finale, the possibilities are numerous. I worry for Sawyer, rather, James, who finally redeemed himself by telling Jack his dad's final message who's departure on the raft seemed ominous when he didn't get to say farewell to Kate. Sniff. Sun and Jin's tearful parting was so sweet and heartbreaking and sent me into full on weepy mode. And I'm even a little bit worried about Walt who heroically gave his dog Vincent to Shannon for safekeeping and company. And while it was exciting to see the bamboo raft finally set sail into the deep blue sea, it was more fascinated by the other boat on mystery island

Raydog... thank you so much for that information and the link. You rock.

ranster... thank you too... best two lines:

And watch out for that creepy science guy with the unpronouncable name. If he doesn't like Hurley then I just don't trust him.

Guest ranster627

Here is an OMG moment I found at the LOST Forums!

Deleted Claire & Danielle Scene

On the Official ABC episode summary

they posted these passages:

Charlie and Claire watch Rousseau from a distance and worry. Charlie does his best to comfort the girl he cares so much for, but it's an uphill battle. Claire tells Charlie that, when she escaped from Ethan -- however she got away -- she knew they would come back for her. Charlie realizes something. "Is that why you haven't named the baby?" Claire's eyes fill with tears, but remain firmly fixed on Rousseau. She nods her answer.

[...]

Back at the beach, Claire asks Rousseau how she knows her. She can't place it, but she knows they have met before. But that's impossible, and Rousseau says as much. Claire tells her about Ethan kidnapping her, that she escaped, but she can't remember how. Rousseau ignores her and busies herself with the new hiking boots she has obviously liberated from the camp. Something seems to click inside Claire. "You saved me, didn't you? That's why I remember you, you saved me from him." Rousseau gives a quick look to Claire and then to the baby. "We have never met." And with that she walks away.

[...]

We FLASHBACK to the Sydney airport and see Sayid considering that same necktie on a rack with many others. A woman is helping him decide. She asks him what he will be using it for. "I'm going to see a woman." Sayid asks her to pick it for him and she points him towards the yellow one. As she rings it up she asks the girl's name and Sayid can't help but smile when he tells her. "Nadia." And as he is lost in the emotion of finally seeing his love again, the airport police arrive and ask him if he left a bag unattended earlier. He tries to tell them that he asked someone (Shannon) to watch it for him, but they aren't hearing it and tell him he needs to come with them. "Of course I do."

But this wasn't in the episode, right? (At least not in my canadian version.)

They probably deleted the scenes, and the abc guys messed up the summary.

Wow ranster what an outstanding find!!! I think all three scenario's fit right in with last night's show. I could be just like when movie is made... they edit out scenes because of legnth and flow of the show... and for our producers... maybe to keep up guessing more! :wink:

Thanks for sharing :D

Guest ranster627

some speculation is that the "missing scenes" may be carried into the next episode ... but concensus is that it is unlikely!

Guest ranster627

Entertainment Weekly Review of ''Exodus Part 1''

Lavinia writes "Last night's episode of Lost left me exhausted, which is strange, considering how nothing really happened. It was a set-up for next week's epic finale