Season 1 - Episode 1.23: Exodus, Part 1 A/D May 18

Jem

Episode 1.23: Exodus, Part 1

Airdate: May 18, 2005

No Spoilers for this episode yet. I only had the airdate. It looks like it will lead up to the Season Finale.

Guest Anonymous

My guess -- this is the episode that they will take the raft out -- the cliff hanger will be wondering who dies on the raft and who makes it back to the island.

Guest Anonymous

So the question is -- who will board that raft? How many people will fit on it? Will the island let them escape? (Obviously not because that would end the series) Who will make it back to shore? OR will they end up on another part of the island -- isolated from the rest?

For answers to these and other questions come back for season two!! Arrrgh -- I hate cliff-hangers speechless-smiley-004.gif

I know, Im reading up on speculation. I wonder if they will meet up with others. Maybe be washed to another part of the island. Maybe the death isn

Guest ranster627
I know, Im reading up on speculation. I wonder if they will meet up with others. Maybe be washed to another part of the island. Maybe the death isn

Guest XandraSkye
So the question is -- who will board that raft?  How many people will fit on it?    Will the island let them escape?  (Obviously not because that would end the series) Who will make it back to shore?  OR will they end up on another part of the island -- isolated from the rest?

Randster and I were contiplating the same thing in another thread. I think the Season 2 thread.

Guest ranster627
So the question is -- who will board that raft?  How many people will fit on it?    Will the island let them escape?  (Obviously not because that would end the series) Who will make it back to shore?  OR will they end up on another part of the island -- isolated from the rest?
Randster and I were contiplating the same thing in another thread. I think the Season 2 thread.

Looks like we are right Ms. X!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ranster627

Okay, so they are wrapping up preparations ... but I have a strong hunch that one of those two will not be going on the raft ... NOT a spoiler, just my intuition ...

One could stay behind for love ...

The other (Michael) for the well being of his son ... I wonder if Walt would leave the dog behind?

OH MY WORD!!! What an episode... A security system? My god could this sound any more like the Dark Tower with the strange creatures like the robotic bear and turtle and stuff? Wow!!!

I have to ask the ladies (well I guess not to be sexist I should ask the guys too, lol :P )... do you cry? My girlfriend has only cried once in all the epsiodes - the one when Boone died. Me, I've cried more times than I can even remember. And tonite, when Sawyer was telling Jack about his father? Bawling. And man, when Walt was talking to Shannon and giving her Vincent? Bawling. Holy cow, the entire last two minutes I was crying so hard I was having those hard heaving breaths... my husband thinks I'm a looney. Anyway...

Do you cry??

To quote my girlfriend "Lost is not a sad show". Though I have to say she is some what of a cold hearted you-know-what :roll:

You're not alone raydog... I cried at the Sawyer/Jack scene too. It's my favorite of the whole season. Not only did I get to see Sawyer being a stud muffin lumberjacking... he was shirtless, sweaty and oh so dirty... hee hee

But, even then... that stud is still a sweetie inside and shared an important moment with Jack. (I cried and was trying to hold it in but, when I went to breath I made that... hu hu hu sound and my daughter walked by and said... what's wrong mommy :oops: )

Gosh I love this show!!!

Guest ranster627

Why did I feel like we were saying good bye to our beloved survivors ... I feel like it was the last time they would all be together again ... I had the oddest foreboding of death and I feel so full tonight with so many things having been resolved.

So now we know there was a pirate ship ... wow ... are the others their descendants??? So much to learn and so much I am too nervous to learn!

What a great show, it just flew by to me!

I sure understand what you're saying ranster!!!

I know when the raft was floating off and they were looking back and the islanders were looking out at them... I got sooo sad because I just have this dark sense that I don't want Sawyer on that raft :cry: ... I know, I know, I'm too attatched. It's just that seeing Jin, Michael, and Sawyer all out on that water together... Jin and Michael seem kinda of expendable. The only hope I have is that Walt is there too and so maybe Walt and Sawyer will survive together.

I also got this foreboding feeling at the end when I realized they are divided into three groups now. It just seems that one of them has to be the doomed group.

Ok, I have a question... did anyone else find it almost impossible to understand most of what the French woman said tonight. I mean at one point she has some dialogue and Hurley says... "well, there's three reasons not to go there" (something like that) and cfdaddy and I looked at each other like huh? I didn't understand one word she said... how'd did hurley get three things from that? d'oh

Guest ranster627

It's the accent and voice tone of the actress, I know her from Babylon 5, I recommend taping it and playing it back ... I will try to get the TV Guide: Water Cooler article tomorrow to post and maybe it will help ...

Well that's the problem... I have vcr problems. I had four of them in the house when survivor season started. I only wrote re-caps three times and broke the rewind on three of our four. I'm down to the one vcr and my hubby wont let me record anything that I have to do the play/rewind/play/rewind thingy too... LOL Of course I didn't know I was going to need to record Lost cause I watched it so if you find the watercooler stuff I would be very grateful. Cause I got "lost" :P a bit tonight... hee hee

Guest ranster627

I will also replay the tape as soon as I can to find that reference ... I always need to tape it even when I watch it because I get too excited, I cover my eyes when the scary music comes on and I blubber too much too hear anything when I am touched.

I was so touched at the phonetic book she made I was crying loudly!

Why did I feel like we were saying good bye to our beloved survivors ... I feel like it was the last time they would all be together again ... I had the oddest foreboding of death and I feel so full tonight with so many things having been resolved.

So now we know there was a pirate ship ... wow ... are the others their descendants??? So much to learn and so much I am too nervous to learn!

What a great show, it just flew by to me!

There has never been a better show on network television...EVER! This episode was an absolute masterpiece.

I agree with you, ranster, very foreboding indeed. I had the very strong sense that Sun and Jin will not see each other again...and I really love Jin's character. I so hope I'm wrong.

...and when Vincent was swimming out to Walt- man, I was a TOTAL mess!

We also know now that we've been mispelling mr. arzte's name (is that how he said to spell it?...I'll have to go back and watch it again...)

You know who his character reminds me of? Dr. Smith on Lost in Space! Now I'm really dating myself! I watched it all the time when I was really little :wink:

Kayo... I don't remember exactly what the science teacher said... but, I do remember that there is a Z in his name... and that his first name is Leslie. :D