Survivor 20 Discussion Thread

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH tonight was a beautiful thing.... First they blindside Russell and vote out Candace..... then he turns and gets Danielle ( who I can't stand) out of the game...... DAMN it was a good Survivor night!!!

I want to add one thing. If anyone thinks Russel is the greatest Survivor ever, today's episode showed otherwise. His social game is very weak. You can see why no one bothered to vote for him the last time around.

I want to add one thing. If anyone thinks Russel is the greatest Survivor ever, today's episode showed otherwise. His social game is very weak. You can see why no one bothered to vote for him the last time around.

With all due respect TML I have to disagree with you. Tonight Russel threatened Sandra and Parvati, two prior Winners of this game. Rupert called him out in the beginning of the show and Russel basicly told him to "F" off. With two eliminations tonight how many times did you see Russel's name written down. ZERO.

Would you agree with me on the following statement: "Russel Hantz is the greatest Survivor ever" who never won. That is assuming he loses this time as well.

He'll lose this time too.... if he makes it to the end.... and it was kind of hard to put his name down during the second emimination since he had the immunity necklace around his neck

I for one will never agree that Russell is the greatest anything...

With all due respect TML I have to disagree with you. Tonight Russel threatened Sandra and Parvati, two prior Winners of this game. Rupert called him out in the beginning of the show and Russel basicly told him to "F" off. With two eliminations tonight how many times did you see Russel's name written down. ZERO.

Would you agree with me on the following statement: "Russel Hantz is the greatest Survivor ever" who never won. That is assuming he loses this time as well.

I'll have to think about your second comment and get back to you on that later.

Oh and as for not having his name written. It was Rupert and Colby finally showing some game. They had to vote Candice the first time, and the second time they swung with the majority so Ruper wouldn't get the boot again.

He'll lose this time too.... if he makes it to the end.... and it was kind of hard to put his name down during the second emimination since he had the immunity necklace around his neck

I for one will never agree that Russell is the greatest anything...

By golly you are right Pinkie. Forgot about Russel winning Immunity. As punishment I will offer to Wicked One, :animated_rotfl:

No! Stevea11!!! Not to Wicked One - Never let her see weakness! Run quickly and cut your toenails and put them in a little bottle hidden away. There are rumors that Russhole is the little troll he is due to some spell Wicked One put on him with Scuba's toenails.

I really wish that he would go earlier so he didn't get to pronounce himself the all time best player of survivor. UGH

Tonight Russel threatened Sandra and Parvati, two prior Winners of this game.

When does Russell not threaten someone? Last night was no different. And I don't recall him threatening Sandra last night. I do recall him threatening Jerri, but not Sandra.

I think that it is mostly bravado with Russell and it scares the hell out of all of them so why should he quit applauding himself for efforts that mostly seem to work? I don't care for the little guy but he is funny and makes the show interesting, otherwise; I wouldn't watch. Good show last night and it was Russell's all the way.

Amanda is beautiful.

http://www.tonic.com/article/survivor-hero...illion-dollars/

What Would You do With a Million 'Survivor' Bucks?

By Ethan Zohn | Friday, May 7, 2010 11:00 AM ET

An absurd view of what these "Heroes and Villains" should do if they win the grand prize.

When I’m ninety years old, I wonder what I’ll be doing. In fact, I wonder if I’ll even be alive. Modern medicine is constantly increasing the span of active life, so maybe, after blowing out my candles, I’ll be heading out for another season of Survivor. It would probably be called Survivor: You're Way Too Old. I hope that’s what the future has in store for me because in life we are often given second chances at many things — love, business, school, friendships, a pulse. What if you were given a second chance at winning a million dollars? Pretty cool right? What about a third chance? Even better. This is the fortunate predicament for all of the contestants on this season of Heroes vs. Villains. After I won the million bucks on Survivor Africa, I had to think long and hard about what to do with the money. I used it to co-found a charity called Grassroot Soccer, but I also invested wisely. I got into business with a really sweet Nigerian guy who emailed me about an additional $20 million he wanted to deposit into my account. All I needed to do was send over all my bank account info and some good faith money. Smart huh?

As the final episode of Heroes vs. Villains approaches, the chance of actually winning that money is becoming a serious reality for everyone who is still playing the game. This is a list explaining how I would like to see the remaining contestants use the million bucks if they win Survivor.

Rupert – How long can Rupert really stretch out this whole “pirate” thing? Rupert should move to the Caribbean and spend his second million building a pirate ship theme park. This way he can speak slowly and live happily ever after … as a pirate.

Parvati – Travel around the world holding conferences on how to get men to do anything you want with just a smile and a hair flip. Use the cash to develop a hair product called “flip it to whip it”. Next stop, QVC.

Russell – Take a year off and write the self-help book titled, How to Piss Off The World in Just 26 Short Weeks. I’m sure it will make it to #2 on the CBS Times Best Seller List … if there was one. Then use the million to hire a PR company and get your good guy image back. Good luck on that one.

Danielle – Use the money to buy a car and take a road trip down the Mass Pike heading east toward Fenway Park. Just before you hit Boston, there is a Costco on the left hand side. This is where you should purchase the economy size box of Kleenex to wipe the tribal council tears off your face. This game is rough.

Colby – Colby is hoping that the old saying, “the third time’s a charm” will actually come true. It’s his third time playing Survivor and he’s got some of the “southern charm” left over. However, he should really use the money to pay Ozzy to coach him in some Survivor challenge skills. His performance is sad and he got the Nickelodeon green slime. Poor guy.

Jerri – I’m not good at math, but I think this is the 480th reality show that Jerri has been a character on ( I’m not one to talk). But, if Jerri wins the million this time around, I think she should use it to produce and star in her own show called The Bachelorette.

Sandra – Sandra’s spicy personality and winning attitude is the perfect combination for the purchase of an Outback Steak House franchise. I think she should rename it, “Sassy Sandra’s Steak House Of The Outback.” A portion of her money can be used to pay Colby and Jerri to appear at the grand opening.

Candice - I hear she's joining the "I've Just Been Bamboozled" tour with Richard Hatch. Should be a good one.

The Jury – The jury should pull a fast one on all the fans that watch Survivor each week. Vote for Brian Heidick to win the million just to see what happens. For some reason, I feel this guy needs another big check. In addition, I’d love to see him emerge from that rabbit hole he’s been hiding in since winning Survivor Thailand.

Jeff Probst – Reality check: the best Survivor player of all time will be the one who is crowned champion of an “All Winners” version of the show. When CBS gets around to doing this — and they will — I think Probst should toss in a million of his own dollars to sweeten the pot. Perhaps he will forgo his salary and hosting duties to enter the game as a contestant. Time will tell.

wiiners only edition... that would mean people are playing for the 4th time.. i dont know about that....

At least it would be a level playing field although I doubt they could round up enough former winners to play.

Oh, I would LOVE an all-winners season. Now that would be a true all-stars. Can't be done right now, of course. ... and when they can, some of the best will be too out of shape and soft ....

Does anyone know where you can watch previous seasons of Survivor online?

I know of a place where you can watch seasons 17, 18, 19 & 20 for free; and seasons 9 through 16 for like $2 per episode (from I-Tunes?), plus possibly a couple more free seasons that aren't properly identified and described.

They have many shows anyone might be interested in, actually.

Oh, and there's always YouTube to check, too.

Just got thru watching some of the Pondarosa clips on CBS.com and saw the Dragonz video clip and, quite frankly, I was impressed. Did not know J.T. could play the guitar. Candice and Coach were pretty impressive to watch. Don't know how far they will make it in the music business but not too shaby, not too shaby at all.