Special: LOST: The Journey

Jem

Guest ranster627

Sounds like LOST for Dummies to me!!!! BUT, I will watch it, this dummy needs some tutoring! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was wonderful! I was, at first, bummed that we were getting yet another repeat/flashback show - but wow!!

A few things that I knew about but had forgotten:

Locke yelling to everyone on the beach "come on, we're not the only ones on this island, and we all know it"

Just how creepy Ethan was when he said first approached Claire and Charlie in the forest

Just how much Ethan looked like a robot or something super-non-human when he was fighting or choking someone

I am a believer again that Locke is not evil. Misguided, and maybe being manipulated by the others or the hatch or something, but not inherently evil. If he was inherently evil he would not have cried like he did when his father used him, he wouldn't have cared about Boone enough to drug him and make him realize he has to let Shannon go, and he would not have obeyed Michael's warnings/pleads to leave Walt alone.

I had all but forgotten about the "monster" that shredded the pilot - what the hell can it be? And if the writers wanted us to forget about it, they would NOT have put it in this recap/lost for dummies show....... And why no mention of the polar bear/bears?

I need a nap... :roll:

I watched it twice last nite, and will probably watch it again tomorrow.

Guest XandraSkye

I totally enjoyed watching this too. It was great to get caught up. I especially loved the very beginning and seeing everyone on the plane again. Oh, and it was nice to see Boone again. I miss him. :(

BTW, the guy who narrated the episode, was he the same guy who narrated the DH episode on Sunday?

I know this is the least important thing to notice about last night's eppy but here it goes anyways... lol

Dang, wasn't Sawyers hair soooo much shorter. I know, I know... shallow huh? :D But, he's soooo dang fine... Mmmm Mmmmm Mm. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

What I'm finding interesting is the fact that all the men remain shaved, the women all have clean hair, and the clothes seem to be washed. Ever watch Survivor -- and notice that they don't look too good after a while. Yet -- they found suitcases where there should be changes of clothes -- (the majority continue to wear the same shirts it seems) Did they find razors, and soap, etc? Did I miss something? Especially when it comes to the women's hair -- long hair shows becomes dirty and stringy really fast. I know I'm nitpicking -- but I like nits -- they're yummy. :wink:

Guest ranster627

If people were traveling long distance, it strikes me that they would have shaving kits and so on ...

Guest Anonymous

But ummmm... okay -- I'll forgive the clean-cut looks -- but ummmm I'm not sure what it is -- if they have dirty clothes and clean faces it makes me wonder if they aren't forgetting something. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

So there's no clothes in any of the suitcases? :lol:

Thread locked for archiving.  If you would like it reopened please contact Jem or ranster627.

Thanks

Mod Team