Episode 6.10: The Package (Jin/Sun-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.10: Title Unknown

Airdate: March 30, 2010

• 12/13/09 - Desk Clerk: Male. 30s, any ethnicity. Loves his job and is usually on top of things. When he's made a mistake, he's quick to accept it and resolve it satisfactorily. Kendall: Female.30s, any ethnicity. Attractive and professional. Good at her job and does not cut any corners. Customs Official: Male. 50s, any ethnicity. Pot-bellied, efficient bureaucrat inured to travelers' pains and frustrations. Suspects people are always trying to get something past him. Source: Lost Spoilers

• 3 months later...

Source: EOnline, Watch With Kristin

March 29, 2010

There is a big shocker this week that is also very disturbing, involving a main Lostie's (a candidate's?) well-being.

This morning, while brushing my teeth and thinking about last night's episode of LOST, it finally came to me where I had seen that translator guy that speaks 7 languages (including Korean). He's that eye-patch guy! I guess I didn't recognize him without his eye-patch.

And I remember thinking that showing the viewers that Jin shot him right in the EYE was a little more graphic than this show usually is, and wondering why.

I guess my subconscious put it together while I was sleeping.

It's probably because it's been so long since I've seen him that I couldn't place him right away.

How is it that the Keamy guy keeps popping up in the alt-Lost universe? I understand once a bad guy always a bad guy, but this guy seems like the real anti-Jacob.

Yep, that was Mikhail, or "Patchy" as some refer to him as- the one that killed Charlie...oh how I hated him!

Francis- Keamy seems like he keeps reappearing because , in alt-universe time -the episode where we first saw him again (the one where Sayid shot him)-coincides with last night's episode, where we hear him getting shot from Jin's perspective. Either way, I love seeing him die because he is so EVIL, lol. He's actually much funnier in the alt-universe too!

The big question I have now is- what happens, if anything, to island Sun if alt-Sun dies in the alt-universe? OR what if she survives but her baby dies? I know it's far-fetched, but I still keep wondering if the "Kwon" written on the cave refers to their daughter and NOT Jin or Sun. Wouldn't that be wild. I was pretty confident that the "Package" was going to be Desmond, but when Widmore was showing Jin the photos I wondered for a sec if he'd bring out Jin's little girl from behind the locked door!

Hey, maybe you can clear up something else I (with my faulty memory) was wondering about.

How come alt-Sun is pregnant?

I mean, didn't she originally only get pregnant ON the island? Wasn't that like a HUGE thing to Juliet?

So how come now, only hours after Oceanic 815 did NOT crash in the alt-universe, she is pregnant?

If those are the facts, then maybe it's just a "false alarm" thing?

How come alt-Sun is pregnant?

I mean, didn't she originally only get pregnant ON the island? Wasn't that like a HUGE thing to Juliet?

So how come now, only hours after Oceanic 815 did NOT crash in the alt-universe, she is pregnant?

If those are the facts, then maybe it's just a "false alarm" thing?

ha ha, I doubt I can clear that up! That is a very good question though. Everything in the alt-universe of the characters seems to be the same, yet very different. They have pretty much the same personalities and their lives are intertwined yet with subtle differences for some and big differences for others. All that being said, I think the "Jin being pregnant" in the alt-universe is one of those differences-but how big of a difference and how it plays out- I have no idea yet. An even bigger question on top of this one is: Jin was supposedly sterile when flight 815 crashed on the island, only to have the "island" or something else make him capable of producing these little beauties. So what will be the situation in the alt-universe? Will it be Jin's child or is Jin still sterile?

Also, did you notice another one of the possible candidates (Sun) looking at their reflection in a mirror? She seemed to pause too-just like Jack did- like she was possibly thinking she saw something or remembered something just for a sec. This reoccuring theme has to be a big clue...

Ahh! I have a headache too, bbinsavannah! But I'm a glutton for pain when it has to do with LOST, heh, heh!

Next week's episode will probably give us an even bigger headache since it will probably involve Desmond's special abilities (no spoiler, just a hunch).